pixeltracker

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/12/24- Page 3

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/12/24

B212323
#50Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/12/24
Posted: 5/22/24 at 2:25am

RippedMan said: "bigbelterbaby said: "The day of closing for some of the shows in relation to Tony Award wins seems like money on the table a little, even if they’ve been running along time. Merrilly is poised to win several Tony’s and then close a few weeks later, most likely Appropriate will win Best Revival and Best Actress and close a few weeks later, Stereophonic is set to close in August, Illinoise is limited. I guess at least the final weeks should be fun and full houses."

Never know. I’d imagine Stereophonics becomes open ended. And Illinoise moves to a smaller theater.
"

I think Stereophonic will extend til the the end of the year if they win the Tony. 

BoringBoredBoard40
#51Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/12/24
Posted: 5/22/24 at 4:37am

Illinoise isn't winning best musical, choreography absolutely

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#52Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/12/24
Posted: 5/22/24 at 8:53am

BorisTomashevsky said: "Seems like the perfect week to call in a favor and beg that one’s terrible grosses not be a talking point for the very road presenters you’re trying to sell to."

Another post that makes no sense whatsoever. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#53Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/12/24
Posted: 5/22/24 at 9:01am

Yeah, aside from Heart of RnR and Lempicka, shows have been actually been doing… pretty well. 

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Latest Posts

Videos