Does any1 no.......

Creative Lunatic
#50re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 7:21pm

I agree Millie---Fascinating article about Burr in NY Times this week----The assassin not the tap dancer. Seems descendants of color have come forward to claim blood lineage. Burr was actually quite brilliant though lacking in good sportsmanship
Now where were we....

Dollypop
#51re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 7:23pm

itlian and spainish r very simular so they say but i have so much trulble understating what this perzon is sewing mebbe we shud have lemon tranzlat wut this iz al aboot.

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

ikmbway
#52re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:08pm

I lvoe it Dollypop!! This is like the Kristin version of Idinamenzelfan. Wow that is really scary.

Marlene Profile Photo
Marlene
#53re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:15pm

But I recall Glinda over there from the summer. Mentiras!

fyi...I'm dating the 12 year old Aaron Burrs...eat your heart out.
Updated On: 10/8/05 at 08:15 PM

TheEnchantedHunter
#54re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:21pm

"This thread is funnyiest thing I've seen..."

No, it's not--its illiteracy is shameful and beyond pathetic. Apes in the jungle have greater communication skills.

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#55re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:25pm

Thanks for that; I now have this imagine of Kristin from GlindaChenoweth's avatar scratching herself and grunting like an ape.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#56re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:39pm

Perhaps if we are lucky she can then challenge Jane Goodall to a duel and we can come full circle on Aaron Burr.
Updated On: 10/8/05 at 08:39 PM

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#57re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 8:41pm

have you ever taken an english class? That is the single most horrid sentence I have ever read.

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

#58re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 10:08pm

why is this thread STILL going on

Creative Lunatic
#59re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 10:58pm

Jesse--because there are devastating earthquakes, mudslides and terrorist threats--and it feels so good to come together and laugh about something....
Even if Aaron Burr is rolling over in his grave!!!!

C is for Company
#60re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/8/05 at 11:51pm

Ok this whole thread is quite disturbing and absolutely unintelligible, im sorry. The only aaron burr I know is the murderer of A. Hamilton during a duel in which alexander just shot upwards(his GUN that is, not actually him, sorry but he just isnt elphaba) and Burr opened fire and gave him a wound that eventually proved fatal. BYE!

Pinguin Profile Photo
Pinguin
#61re: Does any1 no.......
Posted: 10/9/05 at 12:09am

HA, I just wanted to congratulate Lizzie for the WONDERFUL milk commercial reference...I loved that commercial...

-Anyone want to turn anarchist with me?

"Bless you and all who know you, oh wise and penguined one." ~YouWantItWhen????

Videos