News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Anthony Rapp..."Take Me or Leave Me"- Page 3

Anthony Rapp..."Take Me or Leave Me"

ShineOn
#50re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/27/05 at 10:44pm

It's probably one of my favorite and most listened to songs on my iPod.

Alice is quite possibly one of the funniest individuals I've ever encountered in my life. Her humor is so random and absurd. I can't be in a room with her without laughing so hard I almost burst into tears.

It's so refreshing that she's being given the opportunity to play goofy character roles now. She is quite the gifted comedian.

That song was recorded years ago, btw. I believe in 1999-ish? It was at Fez. Ah, back in the day.

"You! You are the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber! And you, well, I just plain don't like you."
~Stewart Gilligan Griffin

surefinewhatever Profile Photo
surefinewhatever
#51re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 3:05am

argh .. . i can't get the link to work. Can someone PM those two clips to me too please? thanks!

" I don't cause commotions, I am one."

Violet Tree
#52re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 3:11am

Alice is amazing. She is so wondeful and talented. I was luckly to seeher in Little Shop in previews in Miami. She was amazing.

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#53re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 3:11am

I have Alice Ripley and Anthony Rapp...PM me if you want it.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Jovie24 Profile Photo
Jovie24
#54re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 3:32am

Could someone PM that to me too. I would love to hear it!!1

DrTheatre

"Now the best way to learn the theater, always, is to be a stage manager" -Stephen Sondheim

Jovie24 Profile Photo
Jovie24
#55re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'

DrTheatre

"Now the best way to learn the theater, always, is to be a stage manager" -Stephen Sondheim

Jovie24 Profile Photo
Jovie24
#56re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'

DrTheatre

mikem Profile Photo
mikem
#57re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 7:09am

Yankeefan, thanks so much for the download -- it is great!

"What was the name of that cheese that I like?" "you can't run away forever...but there's nothing wrong with getting a good head start" "well I hope and I pray, that maybe someday, you'll walk in the room with my heart"

Kass983 Profile Photo
Kass983
#58re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 7:36am

I can't get it to work for me, so I'll follow the leader here and ask you to PM it to me as well. Thanks!

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel Profile Photo
Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#59re: Anthony Rapp...'Take Me or Leave Me'
Posted: 11/28/05 at 8:04am

I feel horrible asking as well, but if somebody doesn't mind sending this version to me as well that would be great! Thanks!

Baine Profile Photo
Baine
#60Here it is!
Posted: 11/28/05 at 8:46am

Mmmm...since so many people want PMs...it's a bit easier to just post one link--esp. since, y'know...who knows which of you have received it and which of you haven't?

I'I wasn't able to d/l a copy of Adam & Daphne singing "What You Own" off of Limewire, but I WAS able to get Anthony and Alice singing Take Me or Leave Me, so without further ado...

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02XG55ON9F64Z238YXKCI1I7H8

Here is a mirror link for in case you guys tap out the limit on the previous link:
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11XN4P9UHHKP82TQOJZQBG8M7X

Hmm, I think I may have also found a song with two of my boys, Adam Pascal and Norbert Leo Butz singing together......but I'm skeptical about it because I don't believe they were in the cast at the same time...or were they? The quality is really bad and it's really early, so I can't blare my speakers in the dorm to critique it, but Mark certainly sounds like Norbert....that man has such a distinctive voice!
tp://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UXJQ8TVQEAQX3P3REKJ48K60A
Mirror: http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=12EJ79ZEQJWOC3OED0V97ZVXZD
Roger...I'm not sure...I'm having trouble making out the part of the song where he comes in........I'll have to listen to it again later when I can have my music playing at a reasonable volume.

Oh, yeah. These links will expire in seven days or after the bandwidth limit is hit......whichever comes first.

Updated On: 11/28/05 at 08:46 AM

#61Here it is!
Posted: 11/28/05 at 8:53am

Can you send it to me too? Please

Videos