pixeltracker

Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?- Page 3

Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?

circusliz Profile Photo
circusliz
#50re: Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?
Posted: 6/14/06 at 2:41pm

Patti has come out and signed at Sweeney. My sis and I saw it in January, and she signed for everyone and even took pictures (that one is on my wall!) She was definitely more rushed and less friendly than the rest of the cast, but she was certainly polite and caring.

Michael, Manoel, and Lauren were extremely nice. Michael chatted with me about Tommy (I was in the very first amateur production). Lauren chatted with my sis, Johanna, about the coincidence of her name and the fact that she is a music major studying....cello.

On the road of life, do not pause for suicidal chipmunks who freeze in your headlights, seeking death by your tires...

craig238
#51re: Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?
Posted: 6/14/06 at 3:23pm

When celebrities AREN'T asked for their autograph, that is when they need to start worrying !!!!

NJRae Profile Photo
NJRae
#52re: Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?
Posted: 6/14/06 at 3:41pm

Phantour . . . that's funny! I will have to tell my aunt that one! We have tickets to POTO for next week and my father has a friend who is really good friends with Howard McGillan so we are getting to go backstage and my aunt keeps saying "I don't want to, how awkward, what will we say, etc" and then moves on to, "and then you guys will want to do that stage door thing, isn't that embarassing, who wants to do that, etc". She really does like going to see the shows, just doesn't like the other fun stuff we want to do after the show! I told her tough on this one. We are going backstage--who in their right mind would pass that up?!--and we are doing "the stage door thing" as she puts it. Maybe your story will cheer her up!

"I wrote a book: "How to Be Popular". Now I've put together a top ten list of how to help you: -Elphie, everyday... shower. I mean, who knows? Maybe some of that green is gonna come off! -Deodorant Elphie. No body likes a stinky witch! -I think we've covered the hair, we'll get to that. -Clean underclothes. That's all I'm gonna say. -Look at your posture. That's no way to be popular! -Bed made, room straightened. We've done that. -Colors blended. Oookay. -But the most important thing to have, to make yourself popular, is to keep your beautiful smile." ~Kristin Chenoweth in her last performance of the song "Popular"

i<3jerseyboys Profile Photo
i<3jerseyboys
#53re: Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?
Posted: 6/14/06 at 3:59pm

has anyone recently been to see Jersey Boys,how's the stage door there?

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#54re: Stage Door Experiences - What's That All About?
Posted: 6/14/06 at 4:05pm

I was there at the end of May on a Tuesday night and it wasn't bad at all. However with the Tonys over, it could be a very different story.

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

Videos