Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!- Page 3

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#50re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/28/06 at 7:16pm

re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Wait, there's more...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#51re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/29/06 at 7:05pm

4 shows left for the lovely and talented Tina Maddigan. It will be a sad day on Sunday, but trust me, the girl with golden hair will be Julia again!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 9/29/06 at 07:05 PM

newsieboy23 Profile Photo
newsieboy23
#52re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/29/06 at 7:37pm

Who is the first understudy when Laura is out?

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#53re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/29/06 at 7:41pm

If you mean that both Laura and tina are out, it's Christina Sivrich (I want to see her go on as Julia!).

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

WiiCKED x3
#54re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/29/06 at 10:27pm

I'm gonna miss her re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#55re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 10:43am

Tina Maddigan makes me feel AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

WiiCKED x3
#56re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 11:03am

^ Lol.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#57re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 8:57pm

The girl with golden hair will always be MY Julia. re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

TristezzaBella27
#58re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:02pm

was anyone here lucky enough to see her when she was in Mamma Mia?!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#59re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:06pm

Uh huh

Yankeefan007
#60re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:08pm

I saw Mamma Mia with the Original Cast....Meghann Dreyfuss was phenominal in her 2nd performance as Sophie....Tina came down with a little flu-bug after performing at the Thanksgiving Day Parade....as had Judy Kaye and about 5 other people. Louise Petre was the only one in.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#61re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:09pm

I haven't seen Mamma Mia! period, so no.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

TristezzaBella27
#62re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:11pm

so jealous over here.

i always mess things like this up. :sighs: oh well we cant turn back time, atleast i can say i saw her in TWS! re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite! (tho i would sell my first born to have seen her as Sophie)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#63re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:14pm

Tina was phenomenal as Sophie, a role she originated in the Toronto production, 1st National Tour and The Great White Way.

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#64re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:25pm

Stay tuned! She's the next guest on Seth's Broadway Chatterbox, episode to premiere on BroadwayWorld.com this coming week.

TristezzaBella27
#65re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:27pm

WHAT THAT AIRS HERE?!?!?!? I was at that! Toooo funny!!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#66re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:28pm

OOH LA LA

Wait till you see her in the Mamma Mia! coffee table book.

neddyfrank2
#67re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:33pm

Y'all are crazy!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#68re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:36pm

I hope Tina doesn't go to pieces at tomorrow's show. There was a flash flood at the Winter Garden when she left Mamma Mia! Actually, she's like a classic novel put back on the bookshelf (her 5th floor dressing room) temporarily. I'm sure someone will check her out again. Check her out? Get it??!!! Wow, that was deep.

Updated On: 9/30/06 at 09:36 PM

TristezzaBella27
#69re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:47pm

I reallllly want to go tomorrow. :sighs:

When is the coffee table book out?! i have to buy the 5th ann mamma mia sdtk there is a dvd where her and joe like take you through a tour of the show... or something like that. sounds amazing.

is there a OBC program (for mamma mia) that they sell at the show? i heard there was.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#70re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:49pm

Go to Barnes and Noble for the book. The DVD is gonna be amazing. You'll get to see the girl with golden hair in action again!

Updated On: 9/30/06 at 09:49 PM

TristezzaBella27
#71re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:55pm

ooo the book is OUT?! dang! need to pick it up (oh yeah and i need to actually see the show.... lol but i know im going to be like "i wonder how tina did that..." the entire time carey is on)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#72re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 9/30/06 at 9:58pm

There will only be one girl with golden hair and that girl is Tina.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#73re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 9:37am

Today's the day!

fanohmight
#74re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/1/06 at 11:39am

It is a sad day for all...I here a trumpet playing the last post on 45th street...

Videos