pixeltracker

JOURNEY'S END is a must-see- Page 3

JOURNEY'S END is a must-see

Madhatter Profile Photo
Madhatter
#50re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/19/07 at 11:48pm

Does anyone know where the student rush seats are located?

C is for Company
#51re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/20/07 at 12:10am

I sat 2nd row, but the first row of the orchestra was a big group of students. My guess is right in the front row is where the seats are located. Best in the house too for a play like this! Intimidating and gripping in every sense.

HarryPotter01 Profile Photo
HarryPotter01
#52re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/20/07 at 12:29am

Yes, it's AMAZING...no matter where you are sitting. I was in the last seat all the way off to the right in the last row of the Orch. And even though it took my eyes a BIT to adjust to the lack of light, It was just as gripping. I had to clench my gut to keep from audibly sobbing...

mint0621 Profile Photo
mint0621
#53re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/20/07 at 7:33am

When I grabbed student rush last Friday, I sat front row center. I was a bit worried the stage is a bit too high (It is a little bit) but the show is staged so that your view is not blocked at all. The "morning light" that falls into the trenches shines right on your face :) It's sorta cool...like you're part of the play.

Enjoy!! It's a fabulous show.

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#54re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/21/07 at 11:57pm

Just got back from it. Wow. It was amazing. I hate to single out people because they were all amazing but Hugh Dancy was phenomenal. I don't know what I was expecting but it was definitely better then I thought.

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#55re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/22/07 at 2:41am

I can't even express how thrilled I am that I saw this today! I sat front row center and at first I was a little worried that I would be too close, but that wasn't the case at all. While Hugh Dancy was phenomenal, I have to say that I also really admired Stark Sands. The entire performace was breathtaking. If anyone is considering seeing this, don't think about it anymore, just run to the theater. I really hope I get to see it again before it closes.

"Thought is suspect, and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

C is for Company
#56re: JOURNEY'S END is a must-see
Posted: 3/22/07 at 2:43am

I'm glad you wound up going and enjoyed it.

Videos