pixeltracker

A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new info: new cast enters July 24th)- Page 3

A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new info: new cast enters July 24th)

WestVillage Profile Photo
WestVillage
#50re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 4:24pm

Interesting about Michael Gruber, considering he was Mike in the final company of the original run of ACL, which closed in 1990. I am surprised that anyone from the the original run was considered for the revival, but happy for Michael ... he's a really sweet man.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#51re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 5:34pm

That article mentions someone named Dena Digiacinto who is supposedly in the show, but she's not in my playbill from Sunday.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#52re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 7:02pm

My guess is that she is most likely Dylis Croman's replacement as the standby Cassie/Sheila, and Dylis is probably leaving before the 22nd as well. Since she's just a standby, they didn't announce her departure.

dancingthrulife04
#53re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 9:14pm

That makes sense. Dylis is already gone. Her name is out of the playbill, and I guess they just didn't update it yet.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#54re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 9:17pm

What I don't understand is why they switched to the new playbill covers with half of the line on the cover when half of those people are leaving. It just doesn't make sense to me, lol.

dancingthrulife04
#55re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 9:20pm

Heh, I hadn't even thought of that.I guess they'll be updating them again next month.

Show Off
#56re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 7/10/07 at 11:00pm

Do you think they'll update the proshots on the site? Like, the single character ones?

b0b3rt831
#57re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 8/27/07 at 3:08pm

AHHH!!! I was wondering why they didn't announce Charlotte was out when I saw the matinee on the 19th!

ruthiefan_felix Profile Photo
ruthiefan_felix
#58re: A Chorus Line Replacements Thread (new cast enters July 24th)
Posted: 8/27/07 at 3:44pm

Is it just me but Dylis Croman always seem to be in the ensemble/understudy! I reali wish she can be a lead in a show! She was charity understudy in SWEET CHARITY as well!

All That Jazz Check out & support my drawings @ www.facebook.com/felixdrawings

Videos