pixeltracker

Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical- Page 3

Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical

#50re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
Posted: 11/10/08 at 12:48am

I like (not love) the musical, I actually enjoy it, lack of Reese aside, more than the movie. I'm weird, I know. But the whole Legally Blonde franchise has been so burned out--the awful sequel, the MTV reality show, there's really no need.

Pianolin717 Profile Photo
Pianolin717
#51re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
Posted: 11/10/08 at 8:59am

Yeah, i concur! I think reese should reprise her role.. i mean, we know she can sing! did you not see Walk the Line?? and honestly, if the role is a reese role, then don't replace her... i think she would be amazing :)

Shannon Bo Dannon Profile Photo
Shannon Bo Dannon
#52re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
Posted: 11/10/08 at 11:02am

I hope they don't, the film is just a few years old and the Broadway show is still very recent. It'd be too much too soon I think.

But I'd probably be there opening day to see it..just saying.

Robert Taylor Profile Photo
Robert Taylor
#53re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
Posted: 11/10/08 at 11:30am

Wait five years. Then do it.

epicamends
#54re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
Posted: 11/10/08 at 1:31pm

Yeah, there's definitely no need for this right now. We already have the original version and the recorded LBB stage version. The only thing I'd like to see is a DVD of the stage musical, with both LBB's version of Elle and Bailey's.

But a movie is absolutely unnecessary. The only possible way it would work is if they completely rewrote the book, but even then they should definitely wait a few years.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#55re: Hal Luftig Says He'd do LB: Movie Musical
Posted: 11/10/08 at 7:51pm

Hopefully after the tour they will release a DVD of the MTV broadcast. That's the only official pro-shot I think. I don't think they'd record the tour.

Videos