pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!- Page 4

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#75Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:52am

I am thisclose to losing my mind today. Maybe I am too hooked to my computer, but WHY would someone call and ask stupid questions when they can look it up themselves? Why would you call and ask me how to get somewhere when you have a computer? I am reading this woman the mapquested directions from her house for five minutes or so. When she has finished writing them down she said, "If I get confused I can always MapQuest it." REALLY?!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#76Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 10:54am

Perhaps JG2 your 1st question to her "yo idiot, do you know how to use mapquest?" I bet she'll never bother you again. Fried Day.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#77Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:12am

Boobs - SHUDDUP.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#78Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:19am

My boss just broke part of his tooth!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#79Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:19am

Moony, where's my sf???

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#80Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:20am

LOL!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#81Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:21am

The cows bring in pink lemonade in their la cage wigs and costumes

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Broadwayboobs
#82Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:25am

harris, can you please send the cows to Carlo's Bakery in Hoboken and get me a dozen sf's? Thx, Uncle Boobsy

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#83Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:44am

I'm picturing Moony on the phone with Mary, frantically begging Her to box you up some and deliver them to your doorstep. Fried Day.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#84Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:53am

Or not.

(see his previous crack about my age)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#85Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 11:58am

*sees various invitation lists being scratched today*

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#86Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:04pm

Moony, I thought you had a book called "Martinis of the 60's" Fried Day.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#87Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:16pm

Morning kids! Happy new thread!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#88Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:21pm

*hugs Tinky* Hope you're enjoying your day off.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#89Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:23pm

Jury duty hell.

Bluemoon
#90Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:23pm

Tink! I was just wondering about you!

Boobs - nice save.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#91Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:24pm

Thanks Boobs. I am enjoying it a bit too much, lol. I had all these plans to do but never bothered waking up. Now I have 4 hours before the wedding and I have yet to even look in my closet and pick a dress, lol. Laziness has officially kidnapped my body.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#92Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:28pm

Tinky, just do ennie meenie minnie mo

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#93Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:37pm

Minnie? I think he's telling you to go with the shortest dress you can find. Fried Day.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#94Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:37pm

Please drive a railroad stake through my brain

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#95Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:41pm

I. Have. Had. It.

YWiW: I will if you will.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#96Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:41pm

I don't know what I have to do to get jury duty in my county. It's very frustrating when you see people that don't want to serve and someone actually does! I hear about it all the time. Just once. That's all I ask. I don't think I'm asking too much!

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen????
#97Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:46pm

I don't mind serving. It's the intro and waiting that kills me.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#98Fried Day.

The cows bring in the bakery box and cake

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#99Fried Day.

Girly, there is no such thing as just once. If you serve or even show up when summoned, they will call you every year, guaranteed.

Oh, and it is nowhere near as exciting as it looks on L&O. Fried Day.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson
Updated On: 4/16/10 at 12:46 PM

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!