News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

"Wicked" Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)- Page 4

"Wicked" Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#75re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:25pm

Wow Matt_G - that is really a coincidence cause she did the same for the boil on my nose!!

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

notsovirginmary Profile Photo
notsovirginmary
#76re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:25pm

Yes, LadyGuenevere, to my Grandmother's 91st. I couldn't afford a present, so I tried going to various stage doors to bring her a Broadway star.

Like I said, Idina was very, very nice about it. I can't say the same for Hunter Foster. Fame has obviously gone to that man's head.

"A wonky eye, you've got my friend."
Updated On: 8/26/04 at 04:25 PM

lildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
#77re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:28pm

and his waistline....sorry, couldn't resist

#78re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:29pm

All the rude meetings with Idina seem to happen only at the stagedoor. I have met her a couple of times other places then the Gershwin and she has been nothing but nice.

notsovirginmary
#79re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:31pm

WickedandIdinainmyheart2- wow that is a mouthful. Does the fact that there is a two after it mean that there is actually another person with that user name?

Updated On: 8/26/04 at 04:31 PM

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#80re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:33pm

notsovirgin, you are funny! Where have you been anyway? I don't think I've ever seen your posts before today. I'm enjoying them.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

Mattio98
#81re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:34pm

"I can't say the same for Hunter Foster. Fame has obviously gone to that man's head."

Wait a sec....I don't know about Idina but I've met Hunter several times and that DOES NOT sound like him.

And to WickedandIdinainmyheart2 (I actually had to cut and paste that SN)

"All the rude meetings with Idina seem to happen only at the stagedoor. I have met her a couple of times other places then the Gershwin and she has been nothing but nice."

I'm sure she is. And she's probably very sweet as she calls her lawyer and requests a restraining order.

PS-To anyone who's witnessed one of my rants, doesn't that SN sound like one of them that I've made up?

broadwaysong2 Profile Photo
broadwaysong2
#82re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:41pm

I'm still wondering why the 10 year old was by herself? Maybe she's been camped out there for awhile in hopes of getting a part in the show. Maybe since you could only see Christina with a magnifing glass, the producers felt that a 7 foot tall girl with crazy gorilla arms could definatly NOT be Glinda. So she's going after Edna's part when Edna leaves....which is tomorrow right? Gee, I have to get my tickets! I'm going to get this ten year old's autograph, and if I don't I'm writing...no...telling her mom on her!

When everything you want is just out of reach....

LadyGuenevere
#83re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:41pm

"I couldn't afford a present, so I tried going to various stage doors to bring her a Broadway star."

Honestly, that creeps me out.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#84re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:42pm

Why doesn't Idina have any kids? She would be such a good mother. She could even have tea parties and watch videos and stuff with them when she's gone from the show which should not happen for a long time because she's so good in it even though kristin is gone now and so is joel but he might come back and she would cry because she said that it was like losing her father which is really sad but if he came back she might be happier and not have kids so she could be there all the time to do the show and i know taye would be sad too because he wants kids so i don't know what they're going to do.

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

Mattio98
#85re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:45pm

LadyG - Yea...I'm with you.

Matt_G - LOL!!

notsovirginmary
#86re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:45pm

Rathnait, I'm usually but a humble lurker, and I have been for quite some time. Occasionally I come out to get my post on. yo. I must say that I have always enjoyed your posts. re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)

As for Hunter, he told me he was busy. But he didn't say it like "I'm busy." He said it like "You-really-think-I-care-about your-grandmother-you-worth-less-peice-of-****-don't-you-know-that-I-starred-in-a-show-about-piss-and-my-sister-won-a-tony-so-go-to-hell." You know what I mean?

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#87re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:47pm

"I couldn't afford a present, so I tried going to various stage doors to bring her a Broadway star."

LadyG, I thought that poster was being sarcastic, no?

LadyGuenevere
#88re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:47pm

I'm hoping that she was.

If anyone wants to know, that is definitely a true story- someone I know did go around and ask Broadway actors to a party. Not lying.

You can never be too sure... Updated On: 8/26/04 at 04:47 PM

ShbrtAlley44 Profile Photo
ShbrtAlley44
#89re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:49pm

OF COURSE the poster was being sarcastic.

notsovirginmary
#90re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:51pm

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. Sorry, I thought that: "I couldn't afford a present, so I tried going to various stage doors to bring her a Broadway star." would clear that up.

I've got to remember that my sense of humor is slightly off-beat.

LadyGuenevere
#91re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:52pm

No, I'm just blonde.

And the fact that someone I knew did that just made it more believable.

Mattio98
#92re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:54pm

My apologies notsovirginmary, there's not much I doubt these days. I'm not blonde so I don't really have an excuse. Oh well...

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#93re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:56pm

I get you, notsovirginmary. You crack my s**t up. Thank you.

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#94re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:56pm

Not so, it's the number problem this board has, a major deficiency in the humour department and an altogether missing gene as far as sarcasm is concerned. That makes it two.

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#95re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:58pm

Is Idina white?????????????

"Noah, someday we'll talk again. But there's things we'll never say. That sorrow deep inside you. It inside me, too. And it never go away. You be okay. You'll learn how to lose things..."

LadyGuenevere
#96re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:58pm

I am usually sarcastic- unfortunately I'm a bit slow too.... Cancels each other out, I guess?

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#97re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:59pm

Matt, don't you know ANYTHING? Idina is LATINO. And her husband is black before you say anything!! He's really gorgeous though!!!

Matt_G Profile Photo
Matt_G
#98re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 4:59pm

African American

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#99re: 'Wicked' Stage Door Yesterday (Aug 25th)
Posted: 8/26/04 at 5:01pm

OOPS.

Videos