pixeltracker

Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway- Page 4

Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#75re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 6:07pm

If I recall correctly, the worst reviews that Cabaret got was when Brooke did it.
She is a mediocre actress in a bad show, who, unfortunatelt replaced an amazing and versatile actress, still in a bad show.

As for grammar: People can type however they want - but there is a fine line between ignorance and intelligence.

Nice to be told to go to hell - which is where I would have been had I wasted money on B.S. - I mean Brooke Sheilds in Wonderful Town.

P.S. The best I ever saw of Brooke Sheilds was when she was being parodied in Forbidden Broadway (It sucks to be Her!")

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.
Updated On: 1/30/05 at 06:07 PM

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#76re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 6:33pm

Nice to be told to go to hell - which is where I would have been had I wasted money on B.S. - I mean Brooke Sheilds in Wonderful Town.

Either that, or a town in Michigan. re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway

I'd certainly hope there are brighter stars than Brooke Shields on Broadway. She may have the name, the celebrity, the popularity, but she's by no means one of Broadway's greatest.

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm
Updated On: 1/30/05 at 06:33 PM

BSoBW2
#77re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 6:35pm

but you put my name in it...n/m

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#78re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:19pm

as a fan of Brooke.....i found those 2 comments offensive...who r u to say who is good or bad...its just ur point of view,im talking to lari and justice

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#79re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:22pm

"who r u to say who is good or bad...its just ur point of view"

Yes, it is my point of view. Exactly like

"well...i want to express how amazing she was in "wonderful town" its the best show ive seen on bway in a long time....with a hollywood star that can dance,sing,act,be a comedian and be at the same time one of the most beautiful women on earth"

Isn't that your point of view??????

So, I'll ask you the same question -

Who are YOU to say who is good or bad?

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.
Updated On: 1/30/05 at 07:22 PM

muscle23ftl
#80re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:26pm

i say
"it's the best show I have seen...bla bla" the word "I" is in it...its my opinion.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

muscle23ftl
#81re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:27pm

besides im not saying anyone is mediocre...that is offensive...learn to have manners

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#82re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:28pm

Are you retarded? Just curious.

StickToPriest Profile Photo
StickToPriest
#83re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:28pm

When someone states a point of view, people tend to realize that it is their opinion, whether it has 'I' in it or not.
Sorry if you don't realize this.

"One no longer loves one's insight enough once one communicates it."

The opposite of creation isn't war, it's stagnation.

muscle23ftl
#84re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:30pm

u 2 can go to hell...and im not retarded!

StickToPriest
#85re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:30pm

"besides im not saying anyone is mediocre...that is offensive"

If they are mediocre, we can call them mediocre.
In Brookes case, you are being extraordinarily kind to call her mediocre.

muscle23ftl
#86re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:33pm

LOL----ok.....whatever...im not sticking up for her anymore....i like her....but she doesnt pay my rent...so i give up

muscle23ftl
#87re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:34pm

sticktopriest at least u make me laugh....so its all good

StickToPriest
#88re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:35pm

And we are not saying that you shouldn't like her.
All we are saying is that we don't

"learn to have manners"
"u 2 can go to hell"

Practice what you preach.
I did not say a single rude thing to/about you to justify you telling me to go to hell.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#89re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:37pm

"besides im not saying anyone is mediocre...that is offensive...learn to have manners"

"u 2 can go to hell"

the latter is the more offensive one. But, it's a good thing I don't believe in Hell, otherwise I'd be making a bigger deal on the hypocrisy behind these posts.

muscle23ftl
#90re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:40pm

whatever....if i feel ....im being attacked...i respond...sorry...i kinda put u together with that other person that asked me if im retarded...sorry priest

BSoBW2
#91re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:41pm

Priest, Justice....

did you realize you are fighting with a 24 yr-old who can't even TYPE with correct GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, etc....?

This is a new BWW low...

::goes off to yell at 12 year old Wicked fan::

A real BWW low, guys....

StickToPriest
#92re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:43pm

BSO, I did not see what I was saying as fighting.
I was merely arguing an opinion.

muscle23ftl
#93re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:43pm

i said repeditly i am not trying to type perfectly...and i told u its my second language...!!! so learn how to read

BSoBW2
#94re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:45pm

Yo se leer Y escribir....

Priest - forgive me, then....:

Priest, Justice....

did you realize you are arguing with a 24 yr-old who can't even TYPE with correct GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION, etc....?

This is a new BWW low...

::goes off to yell at 12 year old Wicked fan::

A real BWW low, guys....

F****r

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#95re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:45pm

LOL BSO...

I'm actually having fun with it.

"so learn how to read"

Am I to assume that repeditly is repeatedly?

BSoBW2
#96re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:48pm

He's like Liam with an excuse

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#97re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:50pm

Isn't Liam a mere child?

BSoBW2
Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#99re: Brooke Shields...the biggest star on Bway
Posted: 1/30/05 at 7:52pm

So, then theres a huge difference between Liam and Muscle.

Videos