Fine!
P.S. I thought you'd say that!

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#76Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:33pm

PS: You were right!

Honestly, it's waaaaay more vulgar than I want you exposed to.

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

rice and beans AND cheese
#77Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:36pm

Yeah... I heard. I've heard it being compared to south park, but in a way, worse. (Drew would probably like it, he likes south park and crank yankers)

Updated On: 2/4/05 at 08:36 PM

LaeloftheLakes
#78Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:40pm

Oh, Drew. I've heard it compared to that before, but I don't like either of those, and I love Ave. Q. It's smarter than either of those, IMHO.

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---

#79Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:42pm

Thats good it's smarter.

LaeloftheLakes
#80Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:44pm

I love it. It's got great characters. A friend described it as Rent with puppets.

---
---

#81Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:44pm

Back to rent....

#82Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:46pm

Thats funny! Think: Mark Puppet!!!!!!!!!!!!

#83Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:47pm

Not to mention... angel puppet

LaeloftheLakes
#84Rent!
Posted: 2/4/05 at 8:50pm

I would LOVE to see Mark and Angel puppets! I've seen the Rogerbear, though...

---
---

#85Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 1:39pm

Where did you see a Rogerbear?

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#86Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 4:28pm

hahahaha! I'd love to see puppets of the entire cast. I did see some really cute cartoons that my friend drew of the characters (adorable, alot like the Calvin comic). They should make a RENT puppet show. :-P

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

#87Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 4:31pm

They should!

Dreamcatcher
#88Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 4:49pm

Oh that would be awsome. A RENT puppet show. :-P I can just see it now....

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#89Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 4:59pm

Look! the
RogerBear!!

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."

Dreamcatcher
#90Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 5:46pm

EEE!! I want one!

LaeloftheLakes
#91Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 6:00pm

I LOVE that picture! It was my desktop background for a while a month or two ago...that's actually the exact picture upon which, halfway through, my printer said "NO MORE FULL-PAGE COLOR PHOTOS!" and died.

---
---

Dreamcatcher
#92Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 6:09pm

haha where can I find one of those? (rogerbear)

Adamaddict Profile Photo
Adamaddict
#93Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 6:16pm

Stalk Adam and take it from him?? Hmm I wonder if he has it as part of a collection of all his awards and achievements. Aww that'd be cute as a little teddy bear for Monte! hehe...OK I'LL STOP NOW.

What abut those "make your own bear" things? We could make Rogerbears! and Radames bears! AND EMCEE BEARS!

"If from the farthest sun I'll carry on * just for the moment I can feel * the beauty of the beating of your heart * every time it beats for me."
Updated On: 2/5/05 at 06:16 PM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#94Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 6:18pm

Someone BOUGHT the bear; Adam signed it. The money goes to BC/EFA from the B'way Bears auction. Adam definitely doesn't have that thing.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

#95Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 7:24pm

I want a roger bear too! Thats cute!

LaeloftheLakes
#96Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 7:27pm

Me too! But personally, I'd REALLY rather have a Roger...

---
---

#97Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 7:30pm

I still want a Mark puppet! I should go to "bulid a bear" and make a bear with a stripped scarf and.....

Dreamcatcher
#98Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 7:33pm

hahaha I know I'm sorely tempted! My friend in fashion class had alot of extra time on her hands so she found a bunch of scrap fabrics and made "Mark" and "Roger" outfits the size of dolls. I dont think she's found dolls to put them on yet but she took some plaid material to make pants and some dark greenish to make a little zipperlike sweatshirt for one and made a little red sweater (with a blue stripe drawn on with marker), some striped material for a scarf and some brown courderoy for pants. (We were making clothes and we all had a multitude of fabrics). they were adorable! Her next "spare time" project is some RENT themed paintbrush holders.

#99Rent!
Posted: 2/5/05 at 7:37pm

If I had the fabric I would do that....

Videos