Rent!

rice and beans AND cheese
#0Rent!
Posted: 2/1/05 at 12:51am

Hey, are there any really good rent sites with the Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal cast? (because I just can't get enough!)
Thanks,
(to) rice ans beans AND cheese!

"It's a long story, althought it's kinda-of a short one." ~~ Wolfwood
Updated On: 2/2/05 at 12:51 AM

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#1re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 12:54am

Official site = www.siteforrent.com
They have a lot of OBC stuff...

Otherwise, use google, I suppose. I know for a fact that there's quite a plethora of Adam stuff out there.

Nice avatar, btw.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#2re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:07am

Heres a link to a site full to the brim of links (lots from the OBC and alot dedicated to just Anthony and Adam and just Roger and Mark.) Its great.

http://www.angelfire.com/in2/everythingisrent/links.html

Hope that helps!
-Mika

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#3re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:31am

Everyone, welcome my cousin! *pets cousin*

adam-pascal.com is good for Adam stuff, and http://www26.brinkster.com/rapp43/ is good for Anthony stuff.

Also, here's a directory of some RENT sites:

http://directory.google.com/Top/Arts/Performing_Arts/Theatre/Musicals/R/Rent/

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

Dreamcatcher
#4re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:33am

Love that Anthony site! ^^

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

LaeloftheLakes
#5re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:35am

Isn't it lovely? That's where I get all my information...so my friends think I'm a stalker, but I'm really just well-informed! *looks around* Right? Right?

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---

Dreamcatcher
#6re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:37am

hahaha of course. You'd only be a stalker if you found out where he lived and stood under his window screaming "I LOVE YOU ANTHONY!!!!!" in the dead of night. ^^
But anyways, yeah its a very well put together site with lots of RENT pics. re: Rent Sites?

LaeloftheLakes
#7re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:40am

*shifty eyes*

How did you know that was me? *hides*

---
---

Dreamcatcher
#8re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:41am

hahahahaha! *backs away slowly* lol.

LaeloftheLakes
#9re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:43am

Rice and beans AND cheese, honey (am concealing your real name for privacy reasons, obviously), I'm sorry about this. This is a threadjacking. When people distract your topic from its original purpose, it's called a thread-jacking...and I do it a lot. *hangs head in shame*

---
---

Dreamcatcher
#10re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 1:44am

eh...we all do it. :-P

#11re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 6:59pm

Thats ok. Isn't that what thay are for? Sorry. I couldn't get online for a while.

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#12re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 9:12pm

it's so funny to look back and see one of the first RENT OBC fan sites ever made.. it was made by twin brothers who I went to HS with. Everyone was OBSESSED sickly obsessed with RENT =*D Memories! woo!

#13re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 10:42pm

I am a sickly obsessed with rent person in training. I adore rent!

Dreamcatcher
#14re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 10:54pm

Yay me too! I've actually simmered down a bit now but there was a point (right after I first got the CD) where I would listen to those 2 CDs over and over again like 4 times a day. :-P And of course I got the RENT bible which is still one of my most prized possessions. re: Rent Sites?

#15re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 11:12pm

I listened to the cd like that too!(I'm listening to it now!) Where did you get the Rent Bible?

Dreamcatcher
#16re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 11:29pm

Barnes and Noble. What followed was a spaz attack moment.
Me: Do you have the RENT book by Jonathan Larson?
Saleslady: Hmmm let me check..I think so...
Me: *yesss*
Saleslady: Oh hmmm maybe not...cant seem to find it...
Me: *NOOOO!*
Saleslady: Let me check again...
Me: *please, please please please please!*
Saleslady: Oh yes, one more copy left..upstairs
Me: *VICTORY!!!!* thank you *runs up stairs like lightning*

Yeah my friend borrowed my RENT CD and kept leaving it at her house and the end result was that I was without it for almost 3 weeks. Yes, sad that I can't live without it that long but what can I say?

#17re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 11:29pm

This is going off the 'rent sites' subject... but whatever. I don't really care. Talk about whatever you want, just stay to the subject of rent.

Dreamcatcher
#18re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 11:36pm

haha a dangerous thing to say to me...I could ramble about RENT for hours and hours and hours...re: Rent Sites?

#19re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 11:53pm

Who can't? Well, the teenagers I know who hate rent. *gasps* Sometimes they annoy me.

Dreamcatcher
#20re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/1/05 at 11:55pm

I dont know anyone who hates RENT, I just know people who are like "ewwwww!" when they say things like "mucho masturbation" in the lyrics. So annoying.

#21re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/2/05 at 12:00am

I actually know people who don't like broadway all together. It sucks. Back to rent stuff.......

BSoBW2
#22re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/2/05 at 12:01am

I know ppl who hate Rent - and I hate them, lol

Dreamcatcher
#23re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/2/05 at 12:02am

I dont necessarily mind if a person doesnt like Broadway or something but what I hate is when a person claims to LOVE a show but then they dont know a thing about it.

#24re: Rent Sites?
Posted: 2/2/05 at 12:26am

I try to know as much about something I love as I can.

Videos