pixeltracker

Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Tips- Page 4

Carnegie Mellon Acceptance Tips

briarbrad
#75CMU
Posted: 3/30/05 at 6:02pm

Just found out that I've been accepted into the Directing program @ CMU! I'm verrrry excited!

jesseeinstein
#76CMU
Posted: 3/30/05 at 8:10pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
-----

jesseeinstein
#77CMU
Posted: 4/1/05 at 12:59am

College: CFA Dept: DRA Program: MTH Decision: Not Admitted

PJ
#78CMU
Posted: 4/1/05 at 5:01pm

I know how you feel--I just got my rejection letter from NYU today.

It looks like I'll be going to Marymount Manhattan College unless I get into Carnegie Mellon or Fordham at Lincoln Center. Both of which I should hear from pretty soon.

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#79CMU
Posted: 4/4/05 at 12:55am

ACK!

I'm sorry, jesseeinstein. CMU I was rooting for you.

Don't be too disheartened--I'm sure you'll like wherever you end up.

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm

babygiraffeboots Profile Photo
babygiraffeboots
#80CMU
Posted: 4/6/05 at 5:58pm

does anyone happen to know when the pre-college program sends out their notifications?

"Without Jews, fags, and gypsies, there is no theatre!" ~Mel Brooks, To be or not to be

VoiceofReason Profile Photo
VoiceofReason
#81CMU
Posted: 4/6/05 at 6:19pm

I didn't get mine until June, if I recall--I was all worried about it too. You can always call if it would help---also, it's not the most selective of programs, so as long as you did the work, I wouldn't worry too much.

For heaven's sake, don't try to be cynical. It's perfectly easy to be cynical. ~The Importance of Being Earnest~

zeenith
#82CMU
Posted: 4/7/05 at 9:53am

I just found out that I'm on the priority wait list for musical theatre. LariTheLoud, do you know for sure if you and your friend are going or not? I'm a transfer student and CMU is my absolute top choice...last year I was wait listed at my top choice (Juilliard) and it didn't work out, so I'm going to do whatever I can not to have the same thing happen again.

Videos