pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!- Page 5

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#100Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:47pm

Girly, I wonder if they put something on your record about your Dad being a cop?

LS, that was what I was saying....the shorter the dress the better!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#101Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:49pm

I think I'd be okay with that. My friend (same county) seems to get a notice every three years. Like clockwork. Me...nothing!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#102Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:51pm

The won't let you serve if you have family in law enforcement...that was the old way...not sure if they changed that rule.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#103Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:52pm

That was true. My Aunt used having a brother-in-law that was a cop for an excuse for the longest time. Then it didn't matter unless you were blood related. Now it wouldn't matter for me, as all my family members that were cops are no longer with us.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#104Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:58pm

That's never been the case with me, though - I have a family full of lawyers, as well as several cops. It's gotten me off a few cases, but never off Jury Duty. Maybe New York is different?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#105Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:58pm

In my county, once you report (whether you get placed on a jury or not) you're excused for the next 5 years. The last time I got called there was only one new case being heard. I knew the judge, both attorneys and one of the defendents (yipes!). I was excused.

Broadwayboobs
#106Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:59pm

Girly, just call your county and tell them you want to serve.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#107Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 1:02pm

I am basically in a DUI court. Trials are 5-7 days. At least there is free wi-fi and I can play with my itouch.

Broadwayboobs
#108Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 1:04pm

See YWIW, you find the silver lining in things. I wish you could teach others. Fried Day.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#109Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 1:24pm

I'd people watch. In New Brunswick, that's ALWAYS fun!

Jeez, I brought in a cake on Wednesday and yesterday and today, people are stopping by to see what I brought in for them today! I told them it was their turn and they slacked off.

And the boss man just gave me the heads up to wrap up and leave in an hour or so. Fried Day.

"unleash the girly"

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#110Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 1:45pm

Good morning all.

I'm thinking of taking a trip to Barbados, Aruba, or somewhere "tropical" that Jet Blue flies too. And by tropical, I do intend to go past the tropical section of the bar.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#111Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 1:48pm

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#112Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 1:58pm

Well said, Deet.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#113Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 2:22pm

My email was a trifle less eloquent. Fried Day.

Broadwayboobs
#114Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 2:24pm

Damn I missed your post Dett...no fair to delete it Fried Day.

Bluemoon
#115Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 2:26pm

He didn't. That's the point.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#116Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 2:27pm

What happened?

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#117Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 2:31pm

Just the usual nonsense. Fried Day.

Broadwayboobs
#118Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:06pm

Ahhh thanks for clarifying Moony. Sometimes I am slow...now I must go catch the special bus. Fried Day.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#119Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:10pm

Fried Day.

Make. It. STOP!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#120Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:13pm

Fried Day.

I'll take 7.

Broadwayboobs
#121Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:15pm

7 red X's coming right up.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#122Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:21pm

I feel better already!

It's safe for everyone to come back now. I'm taking my meltdown and heading back to the grind. Fried Day.

Bluemoon
#123Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:22pm

Nooooo! Stay and play!

Broadwayboobs
#124Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 3:23pm

*Addy Hugs* Sometimes hugs are all we need...and a valium. Fried Day.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!