pixeltracker

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!- Page 6

Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#125re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/27/06 at 9:22pm

Funny, huh?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#126re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/27/06 at 9:51pm

Are we sure that's really Tina? The picture's kind of fuzzy, but to me it doesn't look like it's her.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#127re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/27/06 at 9:55pm

Trust me, it's her.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

TristezzaBella27
#128re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/28/06 at 1:21am

if you google sprint power view....... this comes up:

Sprint Power View Launches Today: Free, First-of-its-Kind, Made-for-Mobile Sports/Entertainment ... Above: Tina Maddigan interviews TLC's Chilli. ...

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#129re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 10/28/06 at 11:13am

HA!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#130re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/2/06 at 7:12pm

I wonder if we press redial, Tina will come back as Julia? Haha

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#131re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/2/06 at 7:22pm

haha

Tina is absolutely awesome!

dancingthrulife04
#132re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/2/06 at 7:22pm

I found it. I stand corrected!

I wonder if we press redial, Tina will come back as Julia? Haha

Awww, hahaha. I'm sure she'll get to go on again.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#133re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/2/06 at 7:25pm

Calling Tina Maddigan, come in Tina Maddigan...

TristezzaBella27
#134re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/3/06 at 2:53am

lol omg SHUTTUP!! I miss her so muuuuch as Julia!

soooo much I miss!

- throwing the bouquet in the dumpster... then taking it back out when Glen tells her where he is taking her
- her high pitched "LOOK! you're out of the dumpster"
- her deep soulful moment during someday
- drunk Julia making no sense at all

:sighs:

Tina where are you :'(

fanohmight
#135re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/3/06 at 10:56am

Guess who's back...THE GIRL WITH GOLDEN HAIR!!!!
Saw Tina last night outside the stage door...and asked her when she might be going on again...I died when she said Oh...yeah next week...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............WHAT !!!
So here is fanohmight with some Tina lover news...She is Julia
Wed Mat...2pm & 8Pm..Nov 8th
Thur Night..8pm...Nov9th
I will see you all there....I want the cow shirt's!!!
5 days to go!!!!! Till we see the real wedding singer....

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#136re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/3/06 at 11:34am

Tina is amazing, that's for sure re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite! I have always been told by my musical theatre teachers/friends/other Broadway people that I should play Sophie in MAMMA MIA! and now Julia in THE WEDDING SINGER re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

I have a Sprint phone and I'll see if I can find her re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!

When I saw the show on the 25th, I saw her at the stage door
re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite! She looked adorable.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

dancingthrulife04
#137re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/3/06 at 2:27pm

Damn, I can't get there Wednesday or Thursday.

throwing the bouquet in the dumpster... then taking it back out when Glen tells her where he is taking her

That always made me smile.

TristezzaBella27
#138re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/3/06 at 11:33pm

OIASJDKSAJDAKJDKJASDKJADJAS

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS! Yay! OK!! I am sooo there on Wednesday! :dances: ITS ABOUT DANG TIME!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#139re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/3/06 at 11:51pm

My prayers have been answered.

TristezzaBella27
#140re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 12:22am

YEAH!! I was so scared I might never see her again!!!!! re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite! happy wednesday!!!!!

bwayondabrain
#141re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 8:30am

ahhh i want to see her as julia so badly!
i almost wanna ask her "may you go on as julia when i see the show?"
but that would be a bit rude to laura, dont you think?
:P

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#142re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 9:50am

Nah

EponineAmneris
#143re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 10:01am

"ahhh i want to see her as julia so badly!
i almost wanna ask her "may you go on as julia when i see the show?" but that would be a bit rude to laura, dont you think?"

Yes it would be VERY rude. I adore Tina, but not at the expense of Laura.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#144re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 1:51pm

Who said anything about expenses? Nothing's wrong with liking Tina better. She's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#145re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 2:41pm

Nothing's wrong with liking Tina better.

But there is something wrong with being insulting to the person who the role actually belongs to.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#146re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 2:49pm

I didn't realize we could only praise actors that originate roles.

EponineAmneris
#147re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 2:49pm

Well said and VERY true, FOAnatic.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#148re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 2:51pm

I didn't realize we could only praise actors that originate roles.

PLEASE point out where I said that in my post! I'm so tired of you putting words in my mouth, Phantom.

I said nothing about who we can or cannot praise. All I said was it would be extremely insulting to make a remark like that.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#149re: Tina Maddigan Fans Unite!
Posted: 11/4/06 at 2:55pm

If you go back to the original poster's comments, he would be saying it directly to Tina, not Laura. I doubt Tina's gonna run to Laura to tell her what he said. This isn't high school, it's Broadway!

Updated On: 11/4/06 at 02:55 PM

Videos