pixeltracker

Jersey Boys quote questions.- Page 9

Jersey Boys quote questions.

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#200ha
Posted: 4/29/06 at 11:43pm

bump.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

jerseyboyslover
#201ha
Posted: 5/1/06 at 2:29pm

Bump, again.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Brokenlizard14
#202ha
Posted: 5/1/06 at 2:51pm

Bobby does use the e-mail on his site (Trust me) but doesn't always write back. If he really has something to say though, he will.

jerseyboyslover
#203ha
Posted: 5/1/06 at 3:08pm

Well thats good, maybe i'll try writing again and tell him who i am, he may remember me.

jerseyboyslover
#204ha
Posted: 5/2/06 at 1:12pm

This is starting to be fun, bumping this up every day.

Hey wouldn't it be cool if some one got the readers digest that john was in autographed?

jerseyboyslover
#205ha
Posted: 5/2/06 at 5:35pm

OMG did you guys see what Daniel was wearing to the The Drowsy Chaperone opening night?

jerseyboyslover
#206ha
Posted: 5/4/06 at 9:29am

There is a wonderful picture of the guys on JLYs web site.

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Brokenlizard14
#207ha
Posted: 5/4/06 at 12:56pm

I saw that. They always look hot, but damn. lol

jerseyboyslover
#208ha
Posted: 5/4/06 at 4:46pm

Updated On: 7/30/06 at 04:46 PM

jerseyboyslover
#209ha
Posted: 7/30/06 at 8:36pm

Wow it's been a while since any of us have posted here.

song_mage31
#210ha
Posted: 7/30/06 at 8:49pm

I just started a thread like this one without knowing about it...but everything I could've wanted (and some!) is all here! But all the quotes I know are already posted...any more?

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#211ha
Posted: 7/31/06 at 10:52am

I've recently warmed up to a quote, and now it's my favorite:
"We weren't a social movement like The Beatles. Our fans didn't put flowers in their hair and try to levitate the Pentagon. Maybe they should have. Our people were the guys who shipped overseas and their sweethearts. They were the factory workers, the truck drivers, the kids pumping gas, flipping burgers, the pretty girl with circles under her eyes behind the counter at the diner. They're the ones who really got us, who pushed us over the top."

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#212ha
Posted: 7/31/06 at 12:19pm

hm- It reflects not only the fan base of The Four Seasons, but Jersey Boys as well. Frequently the ast has said how people who would usually not visit a Broadway theatre are coming to the show over and over again. Sweet.

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

Mattbrain
#213ha
Posted: 10/21/06 at 12:10pm

"And on a more serious note, by far John's best acting comes when he finds out about his daughter, right before singing Fallen Angel. Just incredible."

That was the moment when he proved to me that he deserved the Tony!!!!

Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer, and join the online sensation before we all murder you. --Cartman: South Park ATTENTION FANS: I will be played by James Barbour in the upcoming musical, "BroadwayWorld: The Musical."

Videos