News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Constantine Sucker Punched?

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#1Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 3:03pm

Wow

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!
Updated On: 8/7/09 at 03:03 PM

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#2re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 3:05pm

Hah, I saw that the other day.

I don't entirely blame the person. Updated On: 8/7/09 at 03:05 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 3:52pm

Not sure if I find it amusing, or am impressed that Constantine held the higher ground. But I think I'm more amused.

Didn't someone post here that Constantine walked past them and seemed really pissed off? Wondering if its related.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

EVIE Profile Photo
EVIE
#3re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 4:08pm

He took a punch for Paul Adul...LOL

Leia947
#4re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 4:14pm

that was me Drama! he walked by us last night and looked supremely annoyed. My mom was like, "Was that....."
"Yes, mom, it was."
"He looked pissed at something!"

"And I'm a grown up....I don't go on vacations....I go to Broadway." - dramamama611

"Even I think that's hot, and I'm a straight guy. If I ever become gay he is the reason." - Drunk Chita Rivera on Gavin Creel

"Leia947 is my theatre mamma, and I love her for it." - AndAllThatJazz22

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#5re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 4:20pm

Wrong night, then. I think this happened on Wednesday. Maybe he had just found out it was going make the press!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

BwayBoundJoe
#6re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 4:35pm

Who knows. It's kinda a dissapointing story. I'd like to see headlines like "Rock of Ages star gets Owned" or...idk, something less boring.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

scully Profile Photo
scully
#7re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 5:24pm

Constantine did nothing to deserve to get attacked at a concert. The drunk guy who hit him should have been arrested.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#8re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 6:32pm

Who's this Paula Adul you speak of?

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

BwayBoundJoe
#9re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 7:05pm

I think she's related to Kate Reinders. She works her *pause* A-------aass off Millie.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#10re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 7:36pm

What are they going to do with the attacker? Does he get some sort of trophy or a Pontiac Convertible?

Iluvlizlemon
#11re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 7:43pm

A D-bag got punched? awesome.

Jersey Girl2 Profile Photo
Jersey Girl2
#12re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 9:35pm

I'm glad Constantine wasn't hurt.
Great publicity for the show- different versions of the incident are popping up all over .
It's nice to see his picture everywhere.

"Forget regret or life is yours to miss."

BwayBoundJoe
#13re: Constantine Sucker Punched?
Posted: 8/7/09 at 9:57pm

Every picture of him looks the same.

Videos