News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for EVIE

EVIE Profile Photo
Member Name: EVIE
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Characters You Feel Sorry for in Shows
 Nov 7 2013, 05:01:59 PM
Amos in Chicago
Taylor Swift on the Grammys
 Feb 13 2012, 05:52:56 PM
masterwolfie I thought barricades too! I'm thrilled she's out of the Les Miz world, at least for now...

Les Miserables Movie Auditions/Casting Info
 Sep 20 2011, 05:51:40 PM
"It's "the movies," dang it! Call in a stunt man!"

LOL! So true...

Les Miserables Movie Auditions/Casting Info
 Sep 20 2011, 03:09:43 PM
I love me some Geoffrey Rush and am just uber excited about this!
One Day More
 Aug 18 2011, 03:43:26 PM
I thought Chasten Harmon sounded the worst, just awful. I hope it was just sound issues b/c if she's still Eponine when Les Miz hits SF next year, I am going to be very disappointed.
PROTEST THE MAGDALENE
 Jul 8 2011, 12:05:42 PM
I wonder when this person is going to start raving about how it's the Mexicans fault a la "crazy Christian lady in a coffee shop"...
And that's it! Hugh Jackman confirms his role in the LES MIS movie.
 Jun 28 2011, 03:15:36 PM
I'm excited for a Les Miz film and am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it actually happens.
re: Theatre Related Tattoos?
 Jun 24 2011, 03:06:46 PM
I have "On my own" written in the Les Miz font (I know it's not called the Les Miz font but I forget it's actual name) going across my left wrist. Les Miz was my introduction to live musical theater. I was 16 and in London with my HS class for our senior trip. One of those high school friends of mine sadly passed away recently, making my little tat that much more meaningful...
Mary Magdalene Musical Off-Broadway
 Jun 24 2011, 02:38:00 PM
The story of Mary Magdalene and Jesus was always one of my favorite love stories. Wish I could see this...
Foreign Cast Albums
 Jun 24 2011, 02:27:33 PM
watchmesoar: I have several German cast recordings (Wicked, Hairspray, RENT, The Lion King, Aida, Little Shop, a few Les Miz...) and they are consistently wonderful!
Foreign Cast Albums - JCS
 Jun 24 2011, 11:59:46 AM
I love foreign cast recordings! Two of my favs are the Dutch cast of RENT (Mimi is FANTASTIC!) and the French cast of The Lion King.

Re: JCS-->I totally agree that the Spanish cast with Camilo Sesto is one of the best, Angela Carrasco is a gorgeous Mary. I also love the recent Dutch cast with Dieter something as Jesus and Casey something as Mary.

ayuda con 'Los Miserables'
 Apr 4 2011, 04:54:02 PM
I love that On My Own is translated as "Solo Para Mi". The Portugese production translated it that way as well I believe.
Les Miz to air on PBS 3/6/11
 Mar 7 2011, 07:33:54 PM
"Frances Ruffelle needs to go on What Not To Wear for women over forty."

LMAO! I thought she looked great! LOL

Mar 7 2011, 02:05:54 PM
Gemma Wardle was one of the factory girls wasn't she? I thought I saw her and got really excited. She was my first Eponine!
 Mar 7 2011, 12:17:10 PM
I loved it, well, everything except the Jonas kid. Everyone was singing and acting circles around him, which made him seem worse. I thought his voice was weak and he alwasys had that same look on his face. I thought Boe was INCREDIBLE and I really enjoyed the gentleman playing Thenadier. Oh and I thought Frances Ruffelle looked HAWT! LOL
re: What's Eric Kunze up to these days?
 Jan 24 2011, 07:08:53 PM
Congrats to Eric!
BWW Exclusive: The Cast of Disney's NEWSIES Reading!
 Dec 9 2010, 04:05:05 PM
I still enjoy this movie a ton, however, I always stop watching after King of New York! LOL
Photo Flash: Salonga, Boe et al. in the LES MIS Anniversary Concert
 Oct 13 2010, 06:11:26 PM
I CAN NOT FLIPPIN' WAIT for the US release!
Les Miserables 25th Anniversary US tour
 Oct 11 2010, 05:29:49 PM
So true LizzieCurry, Eric Kunze was pretty awesome.

Les Miserables 25th Anniversary US tour
 Oct 8 2010, 06:41:12 PM
I dunno about Lawrence Clayton. I saw him as Judas several times and he was not a stand out for me...we'll see.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You