pixeltracker

Another fatality at Disney World- Page 2

Another fatality at Disney World

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#25re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/19/09 at 7:33pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSShVtJmnRU&feature=related

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#26re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/19/09 at 7:43pm

That's the Disneyland version, but I know what you mean, TheatreDiva. I'll be in Disneyland in a couple of weeks, and am disappointed bout missing the dragon, apparently.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#27re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/19/09 at 7:51pm

According to a comment on the video that Diva posted the dragon won't be installed until December.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#29re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/19/09 at 10:34pm

But WHEN are they bringing it to DisneyWORLD???

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#30re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/20/09 at 2:33am

Not a good year for Disney!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

AlfieByrne
#31re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/20/09 at 3:46am

They were trying to make the dragon's (nicknamed Murphy) debut sometime last weekend, but during the testing session, they were having problems again apparently.

So I'm sure it'll take at least a month, so it's possible to see them in mid-September. December seems too far out... On the contrary, Space Mountain is getting a Halloween makeover for October. I'm excited for that.

And Eden Espinosa's vocals on the soundtrack of the new fireworks "Magical" is beautiful.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#32re: Another fatality at Disney World
Posted: 8/20/09 at 2:16pm

And a little bird told me that it MAY be back in the show tommorrow night...

(Fingers crossed!)

And the nick name is not Murphy, considering the dragon's a girl.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Videos