Ragtime Souvenir Program

tami3
#1Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 11:26am

Does anyone know where I can purchsae one. I looked at all the online stores cant seem to find it.

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#2Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 11:36am

you may want to try calling Creative Goods..there's a number at the bottom of the page http://www.creativegoodsnyc.com/

raulmark Profile Photo
raulmark
#2Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 11:42am

Do they even have one?? Last time I was at the show was Dec 30th and I didn't notice one for sale. Please, if you find a source, let me know

Blockhead24 Profile Photo
Blockhead24
#3Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 11:47am

They got them on Friday or Saturday i think. I bought one on Saturday night at the theater.
Updated On: 1/11/10 at 11:47 AM

raulmark Profile Photo
raulmark
#4Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 11:50am

lol that's funny, better late than never. How many could they have sold in just a few performances. Thanks, that's good news. So, I'm sure one of the on-line retail shops will sell them soon

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#5Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:04pm

They only made a limited number and started selling them friday. I'm not sure if they plan on selling them online.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#6Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:09pm

They were $20. I bought one Saturday night, but I have to say, they're quite ugly.

mina3
#7Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:09pm

A merch guy told me yesterday (before the performance) that they were nearly out of the souvenir programs because they only ordered a limited number. I'm sure they sold some during intermission and after the show, so I don't know how likely it is that they'll turn up online.

raulmark Profile Photo
raulmark
#8Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:11pm

well, if it's meant to be, then I'll get one on-line. I'm o going out of my way lol

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#9Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:12pm

They're really nothing special. Some nice pictures I haven't seen but other than that it's just lyrics written with the pictures. The interview with Flaherty and Ahrens in the front is the best part.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#10Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:13pm

And the fonts they chose are near impossible to read without straining your eyes. Much too busy.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#11Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 12:46pm

I'm glad they came out with one, but disappointed they didn't use the final group pose in the opening number, or the picture from "New Music" that were out in front of the theatre.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Elke Profile Photo
Elke
#12Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 2:03pm

If anyone has or can get a spare one, please drop me a line. Thanks

musicalbluemirror Profile Photo
musicalbluemirror
#13Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 9:43pm

i stopped by on saturday to get one
i like it!
the last page has a nice picture of the whole set

and also what i like about it is that it gave more meaning or clarity on the items in the logo.
like on each picture theres an item on the page that has something to do with the scene or character that is found on the logo
nice touch

aasjb4ever Profile Photo
aasjb4ever
#14Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 9:47pm

I saw the final show, and went backstage afterwards, and Terrence McNally flipped through mine!!!!!!!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#15Ragtime Souvenir Program
Posted: 1/11/10 at 10:07pm

They printed about a thousand, but were only selling about two hundred at the theater when they came in late this week. The rest will be available on the show's website.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Videos