pixeltracker

Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD- Page 2

Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD

tourboi
#25Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/9/10 at 12:39am

I think its important to note that it's a CONCEPT ALBUM. The arrangements/sounds on the CONCEPT ALBUM may not reflect the arrangements/sounds of the SHOW versions.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#26Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/9/10 at 2:16am

Good point. Thanks for that! :)

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#27Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/9/10 at 3:14am

But is there also going to be an OLCR?

rockfenris2005
#28Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/9/10 at 6:16am

You can't listen to the clips anymore. They're gone. Damn it. I miss out again.

Who can explain it, who can tell you why? Fools give you reasons, wise men never try -South Pacific

devonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
#29Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/9/10 at 6:48am

This is the only planned release for the show

Justin D Profile Photo
Justin D
#30Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/9/10 at 7:42am

"I think its important to note that it's a CONCEPT ALBUM. The arrangements/sounds on the CONCEPT ALBUM may not reflect the arrangements/sounds of the SHOW versions."

If that were the case why then would he have gone and re-reorchestrated the shole thing and re-record it as he did last year, Yes it may sound more "lush" but Im sure as far as ALW is concerned, the music is noe frozen. But let's hope it does a sunset and gets a good re-vamping before premiering in the US

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre

chernjam Profile Photo
chernjam
#31Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/10/10 at 9:07pm

Is anybody else still able to hear the preview clips? Just wondering if I'm missing a download or something.

Have to tell you guys - reading some of the comments, geez, some people are sharpening their knives and can't wait to rip ALW to shreds. I for one am pretty excited. The guy is passionate about the story and the characters. Looking forward to seeing what he came up with.

Haven't seen or heard that type of energy from ALW since Sunset. For full disclosure - I've enjoyed his works since then - but nothing has really blown me away in all aspects of music, set, story, acting since Sunset. Im hoping this will be it.

Sally Profile Photo
Sally
#32Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/13/10 at 3:51am

He's passionate about the story and characters, but that doesn't mean this show was ever a good idea or has been well done.

ravnquest1
#33Preview Clips Now Available from LOVE NEVER DIES CD
Posted: 2/13/10 at 4:12am

anyone rip the clips before Really Useless pulled the plug? I'd be interested in hearing them.