Hair Lottery Recently

backwoodsbarbie Profile Photo
backwoodsbarbie
#1Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 5/10/10 at 12:11am

Has anybody been to the Hair lottery recently? Some friends are coming into town this wednesday and want to try for the matinee. Has the lottery been crowded these days?

http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com

tim10086 Profile Photo
tim10086
#2Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 5/10/10 at 12:48am

I think you'll be totally fine! Wednesday matinees recently have had tickets to spare.

Enjoy!
Tim

I will climb back up that mountain!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 5/10/10 at 4:51am

As the college kids start coming home, I suspect that that will change (well, I HOPE so anyway) But, yes, lottery has often had tix to spare.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

rmusic11322
#3Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 6/16/10 at 9:51pm

I'm going to try to see the show on Friday or Saturday. Since the show is closing and it's summer, the lotto will probably be hard to win. Do they have lotto loser discounts for the mezz? Will there be any types of interaction there if I buy those? Or should I just take a chance and go when the box office opens?

kryst22 Profile Photo
kryst22
#4Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 6/16/10 at 11:06pm

They normally haven't had any lotto loser discounts. The last two rows of the theater are a little under 40 bucks if I remember correctly. Yes, there's interaction in the mezz, especially if it's not very full and you're on the aisle. If you can't get the last two rows of the theater, you'd be better off going to TKTS where it'll probably have orchestra seats for half-off.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#5Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 6/16/10 at 11:16pm

Not true, I asked this this morning:

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.php?thread=1017743&dt=7&boardid=1

A work of art is an invitation to love.

rmusic11322
#6Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 6/17/10 at 9:49am

kryst22: You work at TKTS right? Are Hair tickets usually half off?

Luv2goToShows
#7Hair Lottery Recently
Posted: 6/17/10 at 11:33am

rmusic, I get daily emails on what is available on TKTS and Hair has been on it for 50% off. Was at yesterdays matinee and the people sitting next to me had gotten their tickets that morning, The TKTS line was very long when I passed by at 1 pm, so be sure to get there early.

Videos