Trust - First Preview

virgil blessing2 Profile Photo
virgil blessing2
#25Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 7:05pm

hmmmmm, thanks everyobdy. we have tickets for TRUST on Sat., Aug. 7th. it's so good to be able to read the various pulses of the community on this new piece. :)

we are eager to see how the preview plays, and how the cast fares. grazie!

"I am not 'a' Eunice Burns. I am THE Eunice Burns!!!"

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#26Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 7:08pm

Another BACHELORETTE lover here! I was absolutely gawking by the final scene. The cast was so flawless, and I was crushing on Fran Kranz the whole time. Trust - First Preview

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#27Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 7:15pm

Does anyone know if the youth advance tickets are 1 or 2 tickets per id?

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#28Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 7:19pm

Youth advance is supposed to be one per ID, but you can purchase more than one ticket online. They might ask to see everyone's ID when you pick up your tickets though.

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#29Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 8:52pm

If you order more than one ticket online with the student discount they only check ID for the person who ordered it.

I don't get why Trust isn't getting as much publicly as Bachelorette. Trust is a darker show, but it packs a punch; it has a great message. I think the only thing that is hurting it is that people are expecting it to be funnier.

I would like to point out that it's still selling out every show, and it was already extended before it offically opened, just like Bachelorette.

I would love to read more people's thoughts on the show. :)

April Saul
#30Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 9:04pm

Millie,
If you want more reaction, you can check out a thread on All That Chat, but generally, the posters there seemed to dislike it more than I did. And really, I did go in with all kinds of good feelings about Second Stage and this group of actors.

http://www.talkinbroadway.com/allthatchat/d.php?id=1885055

EdenIsMyHero Profile Photo
EdenIsMyHero
#31Trust - First Preview
Posted: 8/1/10 at 11:55pm

Does anyone know how standing room works for 2nd Stage, specifically The Bachelorette? I know they've been selling it but just wondering what time they sell it/how much it costs.