pixeltracker

Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?

Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#1Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?
Posted: 8/11/10 at 1:07pm

This has been one LONG summer.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Rob Profile Photo
Rob
dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?
Posted: 8/11/10 at 1:37pm

There's so much to look forward to this year!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#3Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?
Posted: 8/11/10 at 1:40pm

Word.

Junkie needs his yum-yums!

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#4Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?
Posted: 8/11/10 at 1:42pm

This season is set to be one of the most exciting in my life.

And really, I've been waiting for this season since 08/09.

The 09/10 season has been blocked from my memory.

....but the world goes 'round

lightguy06222
#5Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?
Posted: 8/11/10 at 1:52pm

uhhhh YES! I am moving to new york september 2nd! Its gonna be hard. I have alot to see from 09/10!

haddaddy3 Profile Photo
haddaddy3
#6Anyone else antsy for the season to begin, already?
Posted: 8/11/10 at 2:02pm

This has provbably already been done in another thread, but can someone please provide (or direct me to) a list of the shows that will be opening this fall/spring? I know of a few, but not many. Thanks so much!

You look absolutely terrific, honestly.