Priscilla previews

nuckyblue Profile Photo
nuckyblue
#1Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/22/10 at 12:07am

After a week and a half of previews, everything is shaping up wonderfully in Toronto. The show moves flawlessly. Will Swenson, Nick Adams and Tony Sheldon are all amazing. The supporting cast is amazing (those divas can sing!) and you can just imagine how the costumes are. Sets are a bit limited right now. Any questions, just holler.

Also, tonight only, the end of the finale was reprised so that it could be recorded for the cast and crew's contribution to the "It Gets Better" campaign. Huge applause from the audience, natch.

Updated On: 10/22/10 at 12:07 AM

dramarama3
#2Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/22/10 at 6:17am

I don't forsee any changes to the sets...they're just how they were in the original Sydney production - a bus, a turntable and the odd piece that flies in from time to time.

Formerly 'dramarama2'

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#2Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/22/10 at 10:11am

I cannot wait to see this!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#3Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/22/10 at 10:38am

I'm going on Halloween and I can't wait!!!

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

donte7162004
#4Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/23/10 at 9:07am

Saw Priscilla this past week in Toronto. Great production! Tony Sheldon was amazing....this will be a bit hit in NYC. Everyone is in for a treat....

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#5Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/23/10 at 1:58pm

I wish the sets were bigger to fill that big Palace stage.

What does "natch" mean?

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#6Priscilla previews
Posted: 10/23/10 at 9:04pm

natch = naturally.

Videos