pixeltracker

Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?- Page 30

Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#725Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/16/15 at 10:00pm

This may be longest stretch of consecutive posts ever, but whatever happened to Wynbish?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#726Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/17/15 at 9:01am

Is it possible that the show is even funnier than ever???? Maybe I've just missed it SO much, but I was in tears laughing so hard!

The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
#727Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/17/15 at 8:46pm

You're not alone, Jordan, Yahoo has finally given Community the love it needs!

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#728Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/17/15 at 8:58pm

The characterizations are starting to settle too. The "rules" of what they can and can't do are more well-established. For the first time, I get a good sense of who Annie is, as opposed to making her a cipher to fill any role necessary. They've also done a good job establishing Abed's humanity within his disorder/perception issues, making him as otherworldly as before but decidedly tied to the real connections he's forged as well.

You wanna talk missed opportunities? Jane Lynch better do a part in the Community movie, because there's no other actor who would fit the sensibility of Community more than her.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#729Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/17/15 at 11:44pm

I just watched them, and I can't believe how much I loved it. It almost makes me want to make Yahoo my default search engine. Only almost.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#730Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 12:11am

Did anyone have commercials? I watched it on Apple TV and I was surprised that I didn't get a single ad in nearly an hour of viewing.

I thought Paget Brewster was great.

Jordan Catalano
#731Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 8:37am

Watching on the Yahoo app there are no commercials but watching on my laptop there were commercials.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#732Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 8:53am

I had no commercials when I watched both episodes on my iMac. It would fade to black after a scene but then pick right back up.

Also can I say I hope the show ends each week with a movie or tv trailer both have been very funny.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#733Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 9:08am

I rewatched the first episode on my iPad last night and I did get commercials there.

I loved the movie ads, too.

Jordan Catalano
#734Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 9:18am

I think my favorite thing in the first episode was at the "bar" with Britta's "Hey, Abed look at this!"

Jordan Catalano
#735Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 9:33am

OH, and perhaps the best thing EVER is the CLUE reunion!!!!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#736Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/18/15 at 9:52am

I can't even pick a favorite moment. I was delighted from beginning to end. The Shirley cameo, which I had no idea was coming, made me so happy.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#737Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/25/15 at 1:16am

The Brenda Paradox

The Josh Profile Photo
The Josh
#738Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/25/15 at 10:50am

"I'm a plumber." "Why?"

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#739Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 3/31/15 at 10:55pm

The latest episode is another winner.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#740Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/14/15 at 11:10pm

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#741Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/18/15 at 1:17am

Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#742Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 4/21/15 at 11:17pm

This thread has turned uncomfortable.  

Free Wynbish!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#743Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/20/15 at 9:39am

Not even any posts after a new paintball episode?

You Bs are streets behind!

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#744Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/20/15 at 10:14am

Though it's not the same Community, I think season 6 is funnier than any other season yet, which is what matters. Very glad Yahoo saved the show, and they proved that it still had life to go. I hope Troy returns at some point in the series, if even for a single episode. 

However, I might have a nervous breakdown if I have to watch another Subway Guacamole ad. Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#745Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/20/15 at 1:24pm

I want Shirley back.  She's the loss I feel the most, but I think this season has been great.  I haven't heard anything about it continuing on, but for the first time I'm okay with it if it doesn't.  I mean, I'd still happily accept more episodes of a Harmon-helmed Community, but if this is the last season (not counting a movie!), I'll be okay to let Greendale go.  

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#746Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/20/15 at 3:04pm

Someone involved with the show mentioned that because Yahoo can count the exact amount of views, they found out that the ratings for the show were way higher than they originally thought, so I could imagine a new season. I also remember Dan Harmon at some point saying how he could see the show going on for way longer than 6 seasons. Either way, as long as the show continues to make me laugh, I'm all in.

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#747Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/28/15 at 5:27pm

Thoughts on last night's show? People online seem divided between "season high" and "season low."

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#748Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/28/15 at 7:07pm

You mean Tuesday's episode? I liked it. Especially the endscene. Not a season high, though.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#749Does Anyone Else Watch COMMUNITY?
Posted: 5/28/15 at 7:44pm

I don't think I'm able to pick a high or low for this season, because I've been so delighted with it across the board.