Great Idina News!

othell Profile Photo
othell
#1Great Idina News!
Posted: 11/30/10 at 5:41pm

Just saw this on the web: http://www.deadline.com/2010/11/abc-devoping-2-musical-series-including-a-bob-kushell-drama-starring-idina-menzel/el Hopefully this will come to be - it sounds interesting.

Gothampc
#2Great Idina News!
Posted: 11/30/10 at 6:05pm

Would love to see Idina back on Glee.

I'd love to see her in a weekly series. But the weekly musical is difficult to accomplish. While Glee is doing well, they are stumbling in their storylines. It's hard to make a weekly musical show work.

If anyone ever tells you that you put too much Parmesan cheese on your pasta, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#2Great Idina News!
Posted: 11/30/10 at 6:49pm

I saw this and was THRILLED.

It doesn't sound like it's in the vein of Glee though. The article mentions her singing in situations where singing makes sense: Weddings, Cabaret acts, etc.

Either way great news!

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#3Great Idina News!
Posted: 11/30/10 at 8:28pm

I totally know what I will be watching!! This is great news and will hopefully be great for her! Great Idina News!

Marceline Profile Photo
Marceline
#5Great Idina News!
Posted: 11/30/10 at 8:46pm

I just hope this show films/tapes in NYC. If Idina's character is going to be working weddings, funerals and cabaret then New York is the place to be.

Personally I hate that GLEE tapes in Hollywood then tries to pass it off as (a snow-free, always sunny) Lima, OHIO.

FindingNamo
#6Great Idina News!
Posted: 11/30/10 at 10:03pm

Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie! Please let her character be named Elphie!
Amen.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Videos