pixeltracker

Can anyone tell me about this actress?

Can anyone tell me about this actress?

SondheimFan23 Profile Photo
SondheimFan23
#1Can anyone tell me about this actress?
Posted: 1/24/11 at 11:26pm

Does anyone know anything interesting about Natalie Toro? I recently saw the In the Heights tour and a while ago I saw A Tale of Two Cities on Broadway and she really caught my attention with her great singing and acting abilities.

"Look I made a hat... where there never was a hat." "Think of how I adore you, think of how much you love me. If I were perfect for you, wouldn't you tire of me?" "Somebody, crowd me with love. Somebody, force me to care. Somebody, make me come through, I'll always be there, as frightened as you, to help us survive. Being alive. Being alive. Being alive!" "There are worse things than staring at the water as you're posing for a picture after sleeping on the ferry after getting up at seven to come over to an island in the middle of a river half an hour from the city on a Sunday!"

bk
#2Can anyone tell me about this actress?
Posted: 1/24/11 at 11:33pm

I can certainly tell you she's a doll and a pleasure to work with.

philly03 Profile Photo
philly03
#2Can anyone tell me about this actress?
Posted: 1/25/11 at 12:07am

She's incredibly talented!

Back in 1999, she got her big break starring opposite Raul Esparza in the 1999 20th Anniversary Tour of EVITA which was "Broadway-bound," but never made it.

She worked on Tale for years & years, as one of the longest running singers on the project, and then of course it all got thrown away so quickly.

I believe she was the first American Eponine as well on Broadway in Les Miserables!

That being said, I saw her in concert at Feinstein's, and she's just as great in concert as when she's portraying someone on stage. Great song selection, and she can really convey emotion when she's singing - Happy, sad, vengeful...
Updated On: 1/25/11 at 12:07 AM

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#3Can anyone tell me about this actress?
Posted: 1/25/11 at 12:09am

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Natalie+Toro%22

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

AEA Stage Manager Profile Photo
AEA Stage Manager
#4Can anyone tell me about this actress?
Posted: 1/25/11 at 12:17am

She is a very sweet lady... but her Evita was like listening to Minnie Mouse on helium!

Videos