pixeltracker

Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#1Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording
Posted: 3/12/11 at 9:41pm

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN is the sparkling new musical comedy based on the hit DreamWorks film and the incredible true story that inspired it! Behind the magic is a Tony Award®-winning "dream team" - CATCH ME features a book by TERRENCE McNALLY (The Full Monty), a score by MARC SHAIMAN & SCOTT WITTMAN (Hairspray), choreography by JERRY MITCHELL (Hairspray, Legally Blonde) and direction by JACK O'BRIEN (Hairspray, The Full Monty).

AARON TVEIT (Next to Normal) stars as Frank W. Abagnale, Jr., an American teenager who runs away from home in search of a glamorous new life. Using nothing but his boyish charm and some phony checks, Frank successfully poses as a globe-trotting pilot, an ER doctor, and a hotshot lawyer - and gets a true taste of the high life! Tony winner NORBERT LEO BUTZ (Dirty Rotten Scoundrels) is Agent Carl Hanratty, the determined FBI agent who's hot on Frank's trail. Don't miss this dazzling and hilarious new musical about being young, in love... and in deep trouble!

For more information and tickets to the show, visit catchmethemusical.com.

Recording and release dates are coming soon!

http://sh-k-boom.com/catchmeifyoucan.shtml Updated On: 3/12/11 at 09:41 PM

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#2Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording
Posted: 3/12/11 at 9:47pm

I CANNOT wait for this.

binau Profile Photo
binau
#2Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording
Posted: 3/12/11 at 11:25pm

I was thinking "wow, that was quick", but then in hindsight when Aaron Tveit is involved it is always quick Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording.

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

NotYourMemories Profile Photo
NotYourMemories
#3Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording
Posted: 3/13/11 at 12:10am

This is great news.

I'd love to have "50 Checks" which was cut for Broadway make it on as a bonus track.

Sophiia Profile Photo
Sophiia
#4Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording
Posted: 3/13/11 at 1:56am

Are the songs on the official website (under "Media") official recordings? (Live in Living Color, Jet Set, Butter Out Of Cream, and Fly Fly Away)

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#5Sh-K-Boom/Ghostlight will release CATCH ME IF YOU CAN cast recording
Posted: 3/13/11 at 3:39am

No, they are recordings from when the show was in Seattle.

Videos