pixeltracker

Natalie Portman and Britney Spears

Natalie Portman and Britney Spears

cooltu
#1Natalie Portman and Britney Spears
Posted: 3/21/11 at 10:44pm

did you know that Natalie Portman and Britney Spears were both understudies for Laura Bell Bundy in Ruthless.

Also don't you think Natalie would be a good choice for the lead in the film adaption of Wicked.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#2Natalie Portman and Britney Spears
Posted: 3/21/11 at 11:08pm

Yes, EVERYONE on here is well aware that Britney Spears was first understudy for Laura Bell Bundy in the original Off-Broadway production of RUTHLESS!. Natalie Portman became 2nd understudy later on. Britney was no longer part of the show by that time.

And no. Natalie Portman is not a good choice for any film adaptation of WICKED. Though she has a pretty singing voice, its not powerful enough to handle what is required.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Natalie Portman and Britney Spears
Posted: 3/22/11 at 5:43am

Well, I didn't know....but I also didn't care. Still don't.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

KylieS Profile Photo
KylieS
#3Natalie Portman and Britney Spears
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:13pm

Well, I didn't know that, and I find it mildly interesting, anyway. Man, people are harsh on these boards. (...and water is wet.)

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#4Natalie Portman and Britney Spears
Posted: 3/22/11 at 12:41pm

What I think is interesting is that Britney supposedly left Ruthless because she was homesick, then headed off to the Mickey Mouse club, her first album and world travel. Go figure.

". . . POP . . ."

Videos