pixeltracker

ABC TV's new series PAN AM -- little whoopsie!- Page 2

ABC TV's new series PAN AM -- little whoopsie!

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#25ABC TV's new series PAN AM
Posted: 5/30/11 at 3:10pm

ABC TV's new series PAN AM

#26ABC TV's new series PAN AM
Posted: 5/30/11 at 8:56pm

JC, you're too butch. :P

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#27ABC TV's new series PAN AM
Posted: 11/14/11 at 12:27am

Is anyone still watching this show? I haven't been wowed by any of the episodes so far, but tonight's episode was excellent. I was actually engaged the entire hour. I wonder if this will have more than just a single season.

MadonnaMusical Profile Photo
MadonnaMusical
#28ABC TV's new series PAN AM
Posted: 11/14/11 at 1:43am

I am obsessed with this show... LOVE the espionage... Kate falling in love with the communist and having to turn him to work for the CIA ... ugh ... amazing!!! Love all the characters and stories, and of course the spies. Great show! I hope it gets renewed, plus it's filmed in NYC and giving LOTS of work to NYC talent. I have a friend who works wardrobe, LOTS of friends doing extra work..... it's like the new Law & Order... we should all be rooting for his show to make it!

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#29ABC TV's new series PAN AM
Posted: 11/14/11 at 8:29am

I've been watching since the beginning of the season, and I absolutely love the show. The only episode I didn't love was the Berlin one. I am OBSESSED with the actress who plays Colette. She's fantastic.

SporkGoddess
#30ABC TV's new series PAN AM
Posted: 11/14/11 at 10:31am

I stopped watching because it was just so boring. The writing is also really bad IMO, which I could forgive if the show didn't take itself so seriously.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!