ONCE @NYTW

Owen22
#1ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/4/11 at 5:07pm

Tickets go on sale on Friday. Anyone heard of any discounts offered yet?

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#2ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/4/11 at 5:19pm

No idea about regular discounts, but NYTW has always held back a number of tickets for every Sunday evening performances and sold them at $20 in advance.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

wendilin622 Profile Photo
wendilin622
#2ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/4/11 at 9:34pm

Do we know casting for this yet?

barcelona20
#3ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/5/11 at 12:06am

Yes, it's been announced already.

The female lead is perfect (and is much easier to cast). The male is much more difficult imo.

http://www.nytw.org/once_info.asp

JudasIscariot Profile Photo
JudasIscariot
#4ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/5/11 at 11:49am

I'm EXTREMELY psyched to see this. Hoping that they do it justice!

wendilin622 Profile Photo
wendilin622
#5ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/5/11 at 7:44pm

I am so excited for this, and yet so nervous it won't be as perfect as I want it to be. Its my favorite movie of all time.

willep
#6ONCE @NYTW
Posted: 10/5/11 at 10:56pm

"I am so excited for this, and yet so nervous it won't be as perfect as I want it to be."

Totally agree with this.