Once ( upon a time )

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#600Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/11/13 at 11:58pm

Bitch, they have MAGIC there. You know that jello is amazing.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#601Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/12/13 at 12:24am

How could I be so dumb?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#602Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/12/13 at 7:23am

Rose McGowan's face hurts my feelings.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!
Updated On: 3/13/13 at 07:23 AM

AudienceMember85 Profile Photo
AudienceMember85
#603Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/12/13 at 7:38pm

I love OUAT! - Can't wait to catch up with season 2

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#604Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 12:54am

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#605Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 12:55am

Once Upon a Time

Saw this on Tumblr and made me chuckle....I agree though.

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#606Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 12:57am

It was sad that she finally had this moment of love and joy in the presence of her daughter and then die because of her daughter

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#607Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:11am

Barbara Hershey played Cora on OPAT.
Elizabeth McGovern played Cora on Downton Abbey.
And then one killed the other. I found it very amusing.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#608Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:14am

Do you mean Snow's mom? This lady I work with thought it was Downton's Cora, too, but that was Rena Sofer

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#609Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:15am

Are you positive? I could've sworn it was Elizabeth. I know it was Lesley Nichol though!

You could be right.

Once Upon a Time

VS

Once Upon a Time                                                           Updated On: 3/13/13 at 01:15 AM

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#610Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:18am

Yeah, Rena Sofer was Snow's mom last week. I don't know who played her younger version.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#611Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:21am

I wonder if we'll see more of Young Ava now that Cora's dead. I'm interested in knowing what else happened between them.

But Rena and Elizabeth look and sound very much alike!

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#612Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:23am

So, were Henry and Eva not a prince or princess when they met Cora? If Henry was a prince, why wouldn't that alone enable Regina to be queen. Eva married a king herself

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#613Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 1:29am

I wonder if it's just a plot hole the creators looked over?

Henry is Regina's father, isn't he? And that's the man she married last week, right? I remember when the Genie/Mr Glass (where did he go?) had his episode in season one, Regina brought back her father, Henry, instead of the Mad Hatter. That's why she named Emma's son that, right? After her father? Right?

So if Regina was born into royalty, she should've been Queen without having to marry into it. Regina then marries Snow's father, kills him with the help of Mr Glass, right?

I am so confused.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#614Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 2:56pm

"So, were Henry and Eva not a prince or princess when they met Cora? If Henry was a prince, why wouldn't that alone enable Regina to be queen. Eva married a king herself"

At one point Cora told Rumple that there were five people between her husband and the throne. Which means Henry was indeed a prince, but a younger son. Eva was a princess -- she was introduced as such -- and was a visitor from another kingdom.

Jungle Red, you make a good point -- there is a back story we will hopefully see in the future -- how Regina's father ended up in Wonderland, especially after it was revealed that Cora was the Queen of Hearts.

I do wonder if perhaps Snow's father King Leopold was Henry's brother.

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#615Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 8:20pm

I'm hoping the creators overlooked plot holes in order to make things work. I watched season 1 in a week on DVD and caught up on season 2 thanks to Hulu. I love the show, so i'm not going to dissect it too much.

And since the spell broke, i'm pretty sure everyone else is WTF?

Rumple first saw the seer before he was the Dark One. He still had a wife and kid. If anything, him seeing her made him become the Dark One.

Question is, did Rumple fall in love with Belle before or after Cora? After all, Regina had Belle locked up. Now that we know he has history with both women, what else has happened?

Or did I miss something?

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#616Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/13/13 at 8:33pm

He fell in love with Belle after Cora. Cora is part of the reason why he yelled at Belle that no one could love him. Belle's his true love, as exhibited by a kiss almost taking his Dark One identity away

kec Profile Photo
kec
#618Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/15/13 at 10:44am

BTW, for those who liked the late Sheriff Graham, he'll be back in this week's episode which takes us back to the very early days of the curse.

beautywickedlover
#619Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/17/13 at 10:43pm

I had a feeling from the beginning of the episode that the young boy, Owen, would turn out to be Greg, the man who crashed his car into Storybrooke. I'm looking forward to seeing August return next week.

eatlasagna
Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#621Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/19/13 at 10:48am

Loved the episode!

Jordan Catalano
#622Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/19/13 at 10:51am

Regina is truly one of the most despicable characters ever on television.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#623Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/19/13 at 10:55am

Even more than Ivy, Jordan?

I really like Neal/Bae, and it was great when Rumple wouldn't let Regina get to Snow.

Jordan Catalano
#624Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/19/13 at 10:56am

Well this season, Ivy is really sweet and I hate that.