pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 111

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#2750Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 11:43am

My mother's dachshund simply refuses to be house trained. He's three years old already and been to professionals and STILL does whatever he wants around the house. Not to mention he's still difficult with other dogs (except mine who he has no problem siwth whatsoever) and trying to walk him can result in a dislocated shoulder. I keep telling her to call Cesar Millan.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2751Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 1:43pm

I have the talk with Frankie every morning. Please no pooping or peeing on Daddy floors. Typical child, he doesn't listen. Then when I yell at him he rolls over on his back with that look that says "I'm too cute for you to yell at me, now rub my belly"

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2752Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 2:25pm

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Max Monday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2753Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 2:36pm

And, on a related topic, I crack up every time when I see this:

http://www.clorox.com/img/products/regular/away/th_video3.png

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2754Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 2:39pm

My mom's pugs never understood the always going outside thing. I have actually only known a few dogs that were good with it.

Serenity had a thing with peeing in the pantry when she was younger, but now is always in the litter box. Scorpio will poop right outside the box if I haven't cleaned it quick enough for him, but he is polite enough to kick litter out and cover it.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#2755Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 2:50pm

I got my puppy (when I was 16) in the summer and he was outside most of the first few months with us so he got used to using the backyard. We never had any problem with him breaking training. Of course this only works under 3 conditions: 1) a backyard (Central Park does not count) 2) warm weather 3) someone home most of the day (like a very patient mom who never wanted a pet in the first place but was a good sport about the whole thing).

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2756Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 3:00pm

Rusty was pretty good about going outside. Most of the time, once he was out there, he didn't want to come back in, during the warm weather, that is. He'd hang out on the cool patio snoozing for hours.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2757Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 6:05pm

I have been very lucky - both Zander and Zorra use the litter box religiously, and the only issue I have is with litter "kickage" from Zander when he tries to bury his masterpiece with special enthusiasm.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2758Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 4/30/12 at 7:47pm

Max survived his first full afternoon without me. Two of the kids from upstairs came down to let him out of the crate and keep him company for a bit, and he was in good spirits when I got home.

He's going to meet his vet tomorrow morning. He's had his first round of shots already so tomorrow is a meet/greet and initial checkup. I have a lot of questions for her -- most urgent is how long before I can get him into a training class and/or take him into the Park.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2759Can the Adults Please Smoke? Max Monday
Posted: 5/1/12 at 3:00am

House breaking is so much fun. I jest not. I love house breaking dogs ... maybe I've been lucky, but my pups have been housebroken pretty quick. Then again, I did have the benefits of always having a yard. With Walter I took a week off from work when we first got him, and he was house broken within a day or two.

Deet - I think Walter was about 20 weeks when we started training. Best thing we ever did.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2760Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 7:23am

Good, wet, soggy morning kids.

Bluemoon
#2761Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 7:31am

I can't possibly deal with this rain - I'M IN TECH!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2762Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 7:52am

*the cows bring in pink lemonade ,and then wait to see the main board flip out over the tony noms * I got a feeling it gonna be extra funny this year

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2763Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 8:08am

Good morning all you fine peoples!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2764Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 8:15am

Hallo!

LOL Moony!

Craig Bierko tweeted me last night.

Craig Bierko: ? Maybe it's the crystal meth talking but "Mmm-bop" is one haunting goddamn melody.

Judy @MrCraigBierko I know someone that wishes she were on crystal meth whenever she HEARS MMM Bop!

Craig Bierko Mmm-bop is the Steuben glass of music! RT @JudyG808: I know someone that wishes she were on crystal meth whenever she HEARS MMM Bop!

Haha!!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 5/1/12 at 08:15 AM

Broadwayboobs
#2765Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 9:16am

Morning peeps!

I can't deal with all this work...I'M IN TECH!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#2766Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 9:24am

The sun is now out. BACK TO TECH!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2767Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 9:57am

Working from home today - we have May Day protests and our offices are ground zero for the staging...

Other than the computer lag, it is nice to work from home.

Happy Tuesday Adults.

Can't wait to hear about how Max's meeting with the vet went.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2768Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:02am

No sun out by me. Periods of rain expected throughout the morning, and I think may be overcast all day.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2769Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:06am

My BFF may not have been nominated for a TONY, but she IS receiving the Isabelle Stevenson Award. YAY!!!!

I hope Jan Maxwell wins the Tony! She certainly deserves it.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2770Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:15am

I am strangely uninterested in the Tony's this year.

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2771Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:26am

I'll read about the nominations in a while. And not on the main board, I don't have the strength.

Max did very well with the vet this morning -- he was well-behaved (not always a given with him) and has a clean bill of health. Everything is in the right place, every thing is working and he's exactly where he should be for his age -- 9 weeks old tomorrow! And we got his nails clipped. My arms are grateful.

I loved the doctor -- she's terrific with animals and humans, and doesn't believe in over-medicating. She's also against the whole Show Dog thing -- which was my gut reaction as well. She was non-committal on whether to breed him or not, basically saying that's a decision we don't have to make right now.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2772Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:37am

So you didn't share the Sheri Lewis clip with her? Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2773Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:45am

I didn't have to -- he went into his dance for her. She laughed -- it's normal behavior, even for a dog that young. It's partly play, partly to assert dominance.

Cue for endless jokes now. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  May Day!

Bluemoon
#2774Can the Adults Please Smoke? May Day!
Posted: 5/1/12 at 10:50am

*bites tongue and waits for better responses from the men*