pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 188

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4675Can the Adults Please Smoke? The 21st of September
Posted: 9/24/12 at 12:44am

Weekend coming to a close, hamster freakout that Music Man rehearsals begin in two weeks. Who is messing with my time again?

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4676Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 7:28am

G'morning.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4677Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 7:29am

'Mornin, bitches.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4678Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 7:55am

Good morning my dear peoples.

How was the weekend?

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#4679Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 8:18am

'Morning!

The weekend was buggy and then it was not. What started out as a "few" fruit flies in the kitchen last week EXPLODED into hundreds in every room on all three levels of the house by yesterday morning. You know it's bad when you open the refrigerator door and a swarm flies out into your face. There were a dozen in the master bath yesterday after lunch - turns out they love toothpaste and the brushes that have remenants of said paste. We tried everything throughout the weekend - pest strips, sprays, traps, etc. We finally set off a bug bomb yesterday afternoon and left the house for six hours. We can't breathe too well and my eyes are swollen BUT there are no bugs. Who need respiration when you've successfully slaughtered a multitude of pests?

And that was my weekend. Aren't you glad you asked?

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4680Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 8:48am

They are vile creatures. Any new plants enter your house? They come in the soil.

Bluemoon
#4681Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 9:19am

No new plants, but heirloom tomotoes and apples from an orangic market. Use pesticides, people!

And how did I miss the fact that this weekend was the Flea Market? Not that I go anymore, but I usually hear a lot more buzz about it.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4682Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 9:22am

Not a peep from Girly. Odd.

Bluemoon
#4683Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 9:28am

She was at two weddings this weekend. She could very well be under a table at some reception hall.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4684Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 9:39am

Oh, that's right. I forgot.

brdlwyr
#4685Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 2:06pm

Under the table! *giggles*

Hello Adults!

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#4686Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 3:06pm

Slow start to the week, not nearly as overwhelmed as I was last week. "Lawfully Wedded" is now pretty much running itself, preparing for the start of Music Man and have callbacks on Sunday for The Temperamentals. And the company continues to grow - we officially have a Production Manager now, and are in early discussions of having a permanent "guest" home (being regular renters.)

Is it January yet?

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4687Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 7:18pm

Good luck with Music Man, DD! I believe that you invented the 30 hour day. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Moanday

I've had a busy handful of days. Friday night was ballet, a beautiful production of Swan Lake, choreographed by Stephen Baynes. It's the same production the Australian Ballet toured to New York this year. Lovely.

Saturday was a complete change of tack. Footy. Aussie Rules. A big final. My team won. Relief.

Yesterday, I collected my tickets for the Big One - the Grand Final. Think Super Bowl with 100,000 screaming Australians instead. Go Hawks!

I'll let you know if I see Girly there.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#4688Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 8:25pm

God, I love your stories, Hep. Makes me feel so....continental! I even want to cheer on the Hawks!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4689Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 8:34pm

Thank you for the Hawk support! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Moanday I know it's only a game, but I'm ridiculously nervous.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#4690Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/24/12 at 10:38pm

Aw, g'on mate - they're taking on the Sydney Swans?!? The f-in' SWANS????? No problem!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4691Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 7:25am

Good morning, kids.

Bluemoon
#4692Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 7:33am

'Morning!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4693Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 7:39am

G'morning!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4694Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 7:46am

'lo

At no point during the weekend did I, or anyone else for that matter, find me under any tables! I was a good girl, I was.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4695Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 8:07am

yeah, ok.

Morning.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#4696Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 8:07am

My goodness - you DO read back!

Those looked like some wild wing-dings! What was the story of the skulls and peacock feathers?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4697Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 8:14am

Read back!?!

I think she preserves it all in two places: an ever expanding notebook full of printed out threads, and that extraordinarily detail-oriented mind of hers.

Really Girly, we should start calling you Mrs. Kravitz-Holmes. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  2sday

Bluemoon
#4698Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 8:29am

HAHAHA!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4699Can the Adults Please Smoke? 2sday
Posted: 9/25/12 at 9:03am

Moony, it's not like I had to go back pages! I only had to look at about 10 posts above mine! I perused them as I scrolled down. LOL!!

I really don't know about the peacOck feathers. Her Aunts/cousins weren't even sure about that. I guess she likes peacOcks, but do you really want to pull off all their feathers to decorate your wedding?!

They met a few years ago at the Zombie Walk in Asbury Park. He's even had custom made fangs for his mouth for these things. He's very into Halloween, too. He's Jewish, well technically, I guess she is too, since her mother is, but the family has never stuck with one religion. They celebrate Christmas, Easter, Passover, Hanukah, everything. Anyway, last year he let her have a Christmas tree, but it's blackish and gets decorated with Halloween ornaments. They recently moved to a new place, and from what I understand, there's a room just for all this stuff.

So, I guess she had her peacOck feather thingy's and he had his skull thingy's. Whatever floats your boat.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator