Spiderman Seating Question

Hairspray0901
#1Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 2/8/12 at 9:24pm

I know this has probbaly been asked before but I can't seem to find it anywhere..does anyone know where the flying circle (mezz) hangs over the orchestra? I just bought orch seats in row L&M for my family and am wondering it we will be able to see him land up in the mezzanine? I've seen the show twice before, once in the last row of the orch and once in the first few rows but I didn't think to check where the mezz overhanged. Thanks.

theatreguy Profile Photo
theatreguy
#2Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 2/8/12 at 9:34pm

The overhang is at Row T, you should see everything fine.

TexanAddams18
#2Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 2/8/12 at 9:34pm

you will see it just fine, mezz if far back

willep
#3Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 2/9/12 at 10:05am

Google; it does wonders. A simple search of "foxwoods theatre seating chart" brought me this as the first hit, and answers your question:

http://www.playbill.com/reference/theatre_info/seating/3554.html

hanabana
#4Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 7/12/13 at 10:21pm

Hi everyone, I am jumping this thread for advice on seating for Spiderman. I have to get 5 tickets, for a group that involves two children. The children are 9 and 11, not too tall, not too short, I'd say between 3'5' and 4'2'. I am looking at tickets for the following possibilities:

1) Orchestra Left, Row H, Seats 9-17.
2) Orchestra Right, Row H, Seats 10-18.
3) Flying Circle on the right side, Row B, Seats 10-18.
4) Flying Circle on the left side, Row B, Seat 9-17.
5) PS: Also available are Orchestra Left or Right, Row E, on the aisle (these are in front of all landing zones, so I don't know if it's a good idea)

I was wondering, which are the the better choice? I personally like to see shows up close because I like seeing the performers' facial expressions when they act and sing, but for children I don't know if that's a good idea, especially if they would be blocked by the adults sitting in front of them. But the orchestra seats I am considering are the first row next to the first landing zone, so I assume there's no one sitting directly in the front? This would be these children's first Broadway experience, so I would love to give them the best experience possible with great seats! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Updated On: 7/12/13 at 10:21 PM

Kbradstein
#5Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 7/12/13 at 10:24pm

i would say that the best view for this show would be one of the options in the flying circle.

Matt1
#6Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 7/12/13 at 10:28pm

Try one of the Flying circles. Unless major fans of Spiderman, maybe consider another show, like Matilda for their first experience. It is a much better show.

Amalia Balash Profile Photo
Amalia Balash
#7Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 7/13/13 at 7:47am

I'd definitely go with the flying circle. They'll see all of the spectacle and that's the best part of the show. When I saw the show from a flying circle seat, the kids in front of me seemed to really enjoy it.

hanabana
#8Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 7/13/13 at 10:41am

Thanks everyone! I will let them know and have them and the parents decide! But just so I can give accurate information, does anyone know if the Orchestra seats on Row H, to the sides, would be obstructed view or difficult to see for children? There are also seats available before row H, also to the sides. If they decide to get Orchestra seats, which would be the better choice? Thanks again!

PS: I was thinking about Matilda, but I think the little boy really want to see Spiderman. It's also hard to get last minute tickets for Matilda, they no longer had 5 tickets when I looked for the date they want.

DEClarke Profile Photo
DEClarke
#9Spiderman Seating Question
Posted: 7/14/13 at 12:37pm

I saw it from the center of the Flying Circle's center section, row A. I can't imagine a BETTER seat for the show.