February House -- Question

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#1February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 2:39pm

Hey, all!

Was wondering if The Public's FEBRUARY HOUSE had a Playbill? I'm curious as to what the cover art looks like.

Seems like such an intriguing piece.

Any insight appreciated.

Best,
- M February House -- Question

stone_blue
#2February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 2:44pm

The one I got during previews has a black and white version of the main publicity photo of Gypsy and George dancing.

LimelightMike Profile Photo
LimelightMike
#2February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 2:49pm

Ah, right on!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#3February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 3:12pm

I can confirm that is the Public's art for the production.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#4February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 3:45pm

On another note, this seems like it's pretty hard to get tickets to. Anyone tried rush?

I know you. I know you. I know you.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#5February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 3:51pm

I did rush a week and a half ago and it wasn't difficult. If you "like" The Public on Facebook or follow them on Twitter, they usually post when rush tickets will be available and when they won't.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

stone_blue
#6February House -- Question
Posted: 5/29/12 at 6:26pm

It also just extended through June 17, so some more tickets are available now. Ditto AC on the Twitter/Facebook rush notifications.

Videos