True Blood Season 6

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#100True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/23/12 at 1:05am

There was so much to love tonight. I loved the Tara and Pam scene.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#101True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/23/12 at 7:31am

Best episode so far this season. But the Fire Monster storyline has got to go.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#102True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/23/12 at 9:06am

Loved Russell. Singing karaoke. Interacting with Eric. Ripping off the Twilight guy's head.

Really liked the scene where they were "high" or however we should call it and walking through New Orleans. I don't know why people weren't more scared of the UV-scarred vampire that was a prisoner. Loved when Vampire Steve Newlin asked Russell about his fashion sense.

I didn't mind the shifter story so much this week, as it does have somewhat of a tie to the vampire storyline. Very bored during the werewolf scenes.

I felt like this week Sookie's story took a backseat. While that should not regularly happen, as she is the lead character and should keep the focus, it seemed like a small relief to have her have a storyline advancement while not taking too much time.

Loved Eric's unbridled anger toward his sister-with-benefits. Godric made a shiny appearance!

Is it me, or does Stephen Moyer's accent change a little from episode to episode?

Updated On: 7/23/12 at 09:06 AM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#103True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/23/12 at 12:59pm

I can live without the ifrit and the were stuff, but I say that every week.

I've never noticed that about Moyer's accent, but I do notice the my beloved Jessica's kind of varies from being strong to being almost non-existent sometimes.

I thought a lot of actors had some good moments this week, Arlene with the wedding video, Pam and Tara (and Lettie Mae!), Jason and Sookie. I thought the actress of who played Salome looked like she was having a ball, now that she finally had a whole portion of nonsense to chew on all for herself.

I love the idea of Newlin and Edgington as a power couple. Perhaps Steve will be the new Talbot?

I'm still shocked about Meloni. I guess I was expecting more from his appearance on the show.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#104True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/23/12 at 1:40pm

"Is it me, or does Stephen Moyer's accent change a little from episode to episode?"

To me, the accents of all the major players have been off this season except that of Arlene (Carrie Preston).

And Sookie has become a bit of a potty-mouth, which I don't mind.

Love Tara gettin' her sexy on this season and the maker-progeny business between Pam and her is da biznezz.

Been over the werewolves since last season. I don't recall their ever defeating a vampire in battle so they add little to the series. I've been consistent in writing elsewhere that there are too many supes.

Regarding the Ifrit, send the biatch my way so I can off it once and for all. Wouldn't it have been simpler to kill off Terry in a car crash of something? Like the character just not that Ifrit "ish".

I'm going to have to watch last night's episode again because I'm almost certain that I heard Russell nonchalantly refer to Salome as "Sally Mae". It was like he didn't even have time to be bothered with learning her name. Denis O'Hare really delivers this season. His utter disdain for the Authority and it's Cult of Lilith is quite credible.

I only wish that Russell and Roman could have sparred a bit more.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#105True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/23/12 at 1:46pm

^ It may help that Carrie Preston (Arlene) is from Georgia

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#106True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/24/12 at 10:52am

Watched it again last night. Did anyone else notice that, after they pounced on the cab/cab driver, Eric gave Bill a piggyback ride?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#107True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/26/12 at 11:30pm

Rewatching it again right now, but yes, I did notice that the first time.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#108True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/26/12 at 11:31pm

Oh, the bromance this season.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#109True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/26/12 at 11:39pm

Lettie Mae, in awful Lettie Mae mode.

Vampire Tara 4-Eva

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#110True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/26/12 at 11:44pm

I loved that Tara hugged Pam.

And seriously, Jason? Shooting Jessica in the head?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#111True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/26/12 at 11:45pm

"May Lilith forgive me."

"She does."

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#112True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/26/12 at 11:53pm

The "She does" was so quick, too!

What did you think of the reveal of Lilith, coming out of the random blood all naked up.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#113True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/27/12 at 12:04am

I hope it's just a group hallucination? If not, maybe Lilith rising will start the war on humans or whatever? Whatever prophecy Nora yaps about.

This season does seem to be about sticking to one's "own kind" but I've remained unspoiled enough about the second half of the season to really know where things are going.

As for Jason and Jessica - he was justified because she bit him. I'm still Team Jessica on principle, but he knew it wasn't going to kill her.

And whenever Eric sees Gordric I always wonder if he's just remembering him and what he'd say or if it's really supposed to be Godric's spirit or whatever.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#114True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/29/12 at 10:17pm

I'm going to be calling people F*CK-Twat all week, now.

Jordan Catalano
#115True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/29/12 at 10:25pm

Oh, and I want Pam to be my maker.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#116True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 12:03am

"You don't know me that well. My mad face and my happy face are the same."

With the exception of Tara and Pam, everything else about this episode just made me sad and uncomfortable. I like watching Sam do the skinwalker thing again. The fairy stuff was okay. There were stuff is just the worst. So I guess they are showing us that ALL supes can be fanatical? Is it leading to a war? Only four episodes left!

Jordan Catalano
#117True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 12:11am

Until the shocking season finale?

The Were stuff is always the worst but I put up with it to see Joe. Especially when he's butt ass nekid.

It seems like they're really running out of ideas for Sookie and Jason. Now they're Fred & Daphne on the hunt to find the Vampire Killer. Ruh-Roh!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#118True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 12:52am

It's supes vs humans, but everyone is pretty awful, so it's hard to choose a side! I think I have put my money on the vampires, though, for Tara and Jessica's sake. Oh, my poor Jessica!

Jordan Catalano
#119True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 1:03am

There really was (not) a second there I thought Hoyt would would (in no way) let Jessica die. The suspense was (anything but) killing me!

I'm intrigued by the Bill & Eric storyline, though. I hope they get out of that mansion or wherever they are and start interacting with some of the other townsfolk again.

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#120True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 1:12am

Yeah, I wasn't worried about her like she was gonna die, but I just felt bad for her plight, the poor dear.

Jordan Catalano
#121True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 1:20am

I want Jessica to escape that town and head to New York to be an actress in her own show called "Jessica!". She'll get off that bus and be in CHICAGO in no time, I'm sure (Her understudy will do matinees, obviously). I mean just imagine Fran & Barry's face when they see a Vamp walk into the casting office!

She can share a tiny two bedroom in the East Village with a gay artist named Luis (or Ramon or something ethnic because hilarity will ensue when cultures clash) and while she's working on her craft she can fall in love with a Middle Eastern street cart vendor named Mustafa (anyone??). I think it could be fantastic.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#122True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 7:40am

People... Russell was spanking Steve Newlin like a pony. Russell needs to never go away. Can we keep him instead of Boring Bill?

ChanceEncounter
#123True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 8:08am

Definitely need to get rid of Bill and keep Russell and Steve Newlin.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#124True Blood was totally better than the Tonys, right? (Spoilers within)
Posted: 7/30/12 at 8:53am

Could you imagine a vampire being an aspiring Broadway actor? Just glamour the casting agents, producers, and all the powers that be.

I mean, look at where Russell is.

Videos