pixeltracker

Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE- Page 12

Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE

dshnookie Profile Photo
dshnookie
#275Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/24/12 at 3:20pm

Hi, I'm thinking of doing this for tomorrow night's show.

1. For a Saturday night show, what time should I realistically get in line?
2. Can I bring a folding chair?
3. Is anyone else doing this for tomorrow night's show? I'm going alone, so I figure the more the merrier. :)

I appreciate any help! Thanks!

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#276Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/24/12 at 3:29pm

I don't know about timing on weekends, but you can bring a folding chair. Actually, I think you can bring almost anything you want. Just make sure you keep it all to your area and clean up after yourself.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

CSmail Profile Photo
CSmail
#277Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/25/12 at 2:13pm

Whats the deal with the Standby line..? Can anyone wait in that line? Or do you need a voucher?

broadwaydevil Profile Photo
broadwaydevil
#278Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/25/12 at 2:32pm

Anyone can wait in the line but people with vouchers get to go before anyone else, essentially "cutting" the line.

Scratch and claw for every day you're worth! Make them drag you screaming from life, keep dreaming You'll live forever here on earth.

wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#280Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/26/12 at 10:17pm

If one were to try the standby line on closing night (this Saturday), what time should one get in line?

Thanks y'all.

"These rabid fans...possess the acting talent to portray the hooker...Linda Eder..." -The New York Times

wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#281Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/27/12 at 12:09am

Anybody?

"These rabid fans...possess the acting talent to portray the hooker...Linda Eder..." -The New York Times

Visceral_Fella
#282Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/27/12 at 12:16am

This past Saturday my friends were in line by 6am, and they were in the late 400s. They did get tickets. People usually get there around 3 am for regular performances. I imagine one would have to arrive at midnight for closing or maybe even earlier.

Ha, arrive at Midnight for "The Last Midnight"

wicked1492 Profile Photo
wicked1492
#283Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/27/12 at 12:21am

I said standby line...

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#284Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/27/12 at 11:49am

What's everyone's opinion of when I should get in line for Wed's show?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

cglaid Profile Photo
cglaid
#285Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/27/12 at 3:08pm

After entering the virtual lottery every day, I finally won for tonight's performance. So excited. Let's hope the weather holds.

WesternSky2 Profile Photo
WesternSky2
#286Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE
Posted: 8/29/12 at 11:10am

For anyone who is interested for the final performances...

I was in the area last night and my boyfriend and I decided to check out the standby line at 6pm. I'm awful at estimating how many people are in front of me.... maybe 50?

Apparently there were ZERO vouchers given out from that morning's line, which means that everyone who lined up for the 1pm distribution got tickets. The line monitor thinks that people just don't know about the extension. So this was good luck for us.

My boyfriend and I had tickets by 7:50pm. However, the seats weren't together. Everything they gave out after 7:45pm were single seats. I was lucky to have a single person next to me who switched with my boyfriend at intermission.

All in all, it's worth checking out the standby line even if it's later in the evening. I'm definitely glad I did! I thought the show was really, really beautiful.