pixeltracker

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart- Page 19

DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#450DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 5:59pm

^ They randomly put John in the #1. Also, Durdles ALWAYS has to follow after Princess Puffer since both of their statements go hand in hand, so Durdles will never be in the #1 spot.

As far today's show:
Datchery: Bazzard
Murderer: Reverend Crisparkle (Which was Jim Walton today!)
Lovers: Puffer/Durdles

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#451DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 6:11pm

Weird, Jessie Mueller used to win almost every show for one thing or another. I wonder if chemistry with Samonsky isn't as good as her chemistry with Andy Karl or something. Happy to see the new cast members getting in on the action already though! :)

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#452DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 6:31pm

Decided to catch this once more before it closes. I'll be there Weds night!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#453DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 6:42pm

Let us know how the new cast members are! :)

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#454DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 6:48pm

Andrew has settled nicely into the role. Didn't really care for him when I saw him earlier in the week. I absolutely adored him today. His "Ceylon" isn't the strongest, but he definitely has found a lot of strong moments and I love his new murderer statement.

Erin, on the other hand, is not up to par. I saw the show both times this week when she was out and was afraid this was going to happen. Janine was far and superior compared to Erin. She plays it a lot different than Betsy and Janine, but that is not what makes her sub-par. Her characterization of Rosa as a ditz is ok, but how she makes her act is where it all goes wrong. Hopefully she gets more settled in the role as time progresses.

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#455DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 6:56pm

Is his murderer statement the one Andy Karl used during previews about Edwin being an odious little twit or does Samonsky have a new one altogether?

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#456DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 6:59pm

He says something along the lines "Did I end Drood's life early because he acted like a girly?"

Updated On: 2/17/13 at 06:59 PM

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#457DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 7:08pm

Interesting! Thanks for the info. I assume it's probably funnier hearing it in the accent and all, though I do think Helena and Neville having such similarly structured rhyming statements waters down the comedy in either of them.

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#458DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 7:59pm

Question: was Kyle Coffman out of Drood today (2/17)?

wdwfreak Profile Photo
wdwfreak
#459DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/17/13 at 8:25pm

^ No he was not.

ChairinMain Profile Photo
ChairinMain
#460DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/18/13 at 3:09am

How was Jim Walton as Crisparkle?

ken8631 Profile Photo
ken8631
#461DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 9:35am

Is Stephanie still in?

Ilovekevincahoon Profile Photo
Ilovekevincahoon
#462DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 12:33pm

My fiancee has seen all the murderers, just curious has anyone else? and if so how many shows did you need to see to accomplish this?

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#463DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 12:37pm

I've seen all of them, and have only seen the show in the single digits. I guess I just got lucky.

Ilovekevincahoon
#464DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 12:41pm

took my fiancee 13 times...she saw Durdles the first time, not the fan performance...Kelly2 do you know if anyone else has?

ghostlight2
#465DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 12:43pm

Your fiancee has not seen Jasper as murderer yet, because it hasn't happened. Walton is a great Chrisparke, but he's just not as goofy. I do prefer Edelman. Both Davie and Samonsky are settling in.

Ilovekevincahoon
#466DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 12:46pm

according to the cast he does his confession every night and will never be chosen as the murderer...

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#467DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 12:56pm

Ghostlight2, solid point, my bad DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart I've seen all the rest. And I don't know if anyone else has, I assume some must have because there are many who have seen the show far more often than me or most other people (20+ times).

ghostlight2
#468DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 1:01pm

If the cast told you that, Ilovekevincahoon, it's rather indiscreet of you to publish it here, don't you think? In any case, Jasper is voted on as murderer every night, and those tallies are posted for all to see.

Durdles has been the murderer twice, as far as I know. The second preview, and the fan performance.

eta: and yes, I've seen all the murderers.

Updated On: 2/19/13 at 01:01 PM

Ilovekevincahoon
#469DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 1:42pm

ghostlight2 I have only seen the show once and do not know the cast.... It has been said in this thread and others since Jasper does confession every night that he would not be chosen for the murderer, supposedly that was confirmed by several cast members...

Didn't mean to start an argument was just wondering how many people have seen all the murderers....

ghostlight2
#470DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/19/13 at 3:58pm

Sorry to jump down your throat, Ilovekevincahoon (I love Kevin Cahoon too). Rereading, I did see early in the thread where someone claimed earlier that SJB said Jasper would never be voted murderer, but why then include him in the voting? It is clear that the actors that tally the vote do discourage audience members from voting for him, as he is too obvious a choice - but he is an option.

Any time I've seen it, he hasn't even come close. I think Rosabud is the most common murderer.

dramamama611
#471DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/20/13 at 1:03pm

So excited! I just picked up my TDF tix for tonight and am in the front row center!!!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

dramamama611
#472DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/20/13 at 11:30pm

What fun from front tow center -except for all the spit! The house was frightfully empty - how sad for the cast.About 20-25% of the orchestra was empty, and nearly 75% of the mezz.

I thought Andrew Samonsky was wonderful, and I really liked Erin Davie,too. Chita was out (in the evening show)but as I saw her previously, I was happy to see Alison Cimmet and she was lovely

Results:
Datchery -- Helena (really wanted someone else)
Murderer-- Bazzard (wonderful)
Lovers-- Puffer and Durdlez (cute)

afaye11
#473DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/21/13 at 1:10pm

Saw the show for the first time yesterday afternoon and really enjoyed it!! Chita Rivera was out, but Alison Cimmet was excellent. Since I had never seen Wolfe or Karl in Drood (but I've seen them in other things) I really don't have anybody to compare Davie and Samonsky to, but I loved both of them!

Samonsky was absolutely hysterical and seemed very comfortable. I was VERY impressed. Davie was in excellent voice (beautiful vibrato) and seemed to have tons of fun, especially at the end.

Onto the votes!!

Datchery - Helena
Murderer - Rosa Bud (Davie was hilarious, totally insane, loved it!)
Lovers - Helena and Neville (Really brilliant, the audience ate it up. Highlight of the show for me.)

Anyway, I'm really glad I saw the show. Would have loved to have seen Edelmann as the murderer - he was great throughout and I'm sure his confession is ridiculously awesome!

muchadoabout_me2
#474DROOD Audience Voting Result Chart
Posted: 2/23/13 at 4:55pm

Saturday, Feb 22 matinee:

Murderer: Rosa
Datchery: Helena
Lovers: Puffer and Bazzard (both played by understudies, incidentally: Jennifer Foote and Nick Corley)