pixeltracker

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.- Page 23

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.

ghostlight2
#550MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 2:20pm

" I noticed no hysteria during either event"

God knows the people of Boston are not noted for their hysteria, Namo. My sincere apologies for my lack of clarity. By "widespread hysteria" I meant in the media.

I am increasingly uncomfortable with the liberties the police and our government take with us, however, in the name of combatting terrorism. Does anyone really feel safer because people have to take off their shoes before boarding a plane, for example?

What's next? Apparently, banning backpacks at any public event where people may gather.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#551MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 2:23pm

""I hate the TSA security theater. I hate that the riders in the 5 boro bike tour will not be allowed to carry bags of any kind. Our freedoms are being taken away, bit by bit, and we are, for the most part, allowing it to happen, as if somehow, that makes us safer. It doesn't. It just makes us less free""

i will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume youre not blaming the authorities, rather youre understandably frustrated by these things... your frustation though should go to the animals (sorry namo) who planted the bombs not the authorities. closing down the city DID help them catch the culprits. it made it harder for them to blend in and get away,.

""It's so much easier to be rational and logical after the fact. ""

short and sweet and 100% correct

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

Phyllis Rogers Stone
SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#554MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 2:57pm

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

FindingNamo
suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#556MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 4:25pm

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................

FindingNamo
#557MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 4:31pm

"I am increasingly uncomfortable with the liberties the police and our government take with us, however, in the name of combatting terrorism. Does anyone really feel safer because people have to take off their shoes before boarding a plane, for example?"

Me too, up to and including not reading somebody his Miranda rights. There would not have been the cooperation between the public and the government in Boston had the parties not spoken like adults and explained what was going on. If military members pointed guns at the populace and told us to get in our homes and don't come out and they weren't going to tell anybody why, well, it really would have gone differently.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#558MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 4:39pm

i dont think there is anything wrong with what theyre doing...at least so far....for instance, when getting on a plane, i feel a lot safer knowing they are checking bags, frisking passengers etc

Updated On: 4/30/13 at 04:39 PM

ghostlight2
#561MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 4/30/13 at 5:30pm

"Me too, up to and including not reading somebody his Miranda rights."

We are certainly in agreement on that one.

~tiny~ Profile Photo
~tiny~
#562MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 2:07am

http://www.amazon.com/1984-60th-Anniversary-Edition-George-Orwell/dp/0452262933/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367388580&sr=8-1&keywords=1984+orwell

One of my fave books of all time. How did he know??
Time to read again!

"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation" ~~ Edward R. Murrow

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#563MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 9:36am

the news gets worse....its looking more and more like this terrible tragedy could have been prevented. Not only Russia but Saudi Arabia and Britain were alerted and warned the US that these jerks (sorry Namo) were planning on terrorism in the USA

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.
The Saudi warning, the official told MailOnline, was separate from the multiple red flags raised by Russian intelligence in 2011, and was based on human intelligence developed independently in Yemen.
Citing security concerns, the Saudi government also denied an entry visa to the elder Tsarnaev brother in December 2011, when he hoped to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, the source said. Tsarnaev's plans to visit Saudi Arabia have not been previously disclosed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html#ixzz2S36DY3Ge>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html#ixzz2S36DY3Ge
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html

Updated On: 5/1/13 at 09:36 AM

ghostlight2
suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#565MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 9:46am

is that all you can say??

MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large.  Oy.

Updated On: 5/1/13 at 09:46 AM

ghostlight2
SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#567MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:18am

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#568MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:19am

t is amazing that some people are so dense they don't get a hint. Even if the hint is GO THE FCUK AWAY YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

FindingNamo
#569MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:21am

The scent of desperation wafting off 9:46 is overpowering.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#570MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:31am

SNAFU this isnt the SNAFUWORLD message board.its the BROADWAY message board In fact i would wager that i have seen more broadway plays this year then you, your puppetmaster Namo and Ghostlight combined.

I am sticking to the conversation, and offering legit news for discussion, if you want to follow goosestep and not look at different views well thats on you. but i will not be silenced

Updated On: 5/1/13 at 10:31 AM

ghostlight2
FindingNamo
#572MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:37am

Sue, how long til you write "You all don't even care those animals blew up a little boy" because your desperation move of posting his picture came to nothing? And just for the record, a little red flag would pop up in your brain -- if you actually had any analytical abilities -- the minute you read that the source spoke exclusively to The Daily Mail. THE DAILY MAIL!

Besides which, you can look through this thread and see that despite you trying to make this a problem with two or three people NOBODY wants you here.

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#573MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:38am

Sue I will wager I have designed and built more Broadway shows then you in th past year. The thing is NO ONE likes you here. Plain and simple. No this isn't SNAFUWORLD. It is GOAWAYYOUDUMBASSTWATWORLD.

FindingNamo
#574MIT and Watertown Police dramas, right now. No details yet, but 1 officer killed, 1 at large. Oy.
Posted: 5/1/13 at 10:41am

You got that right. Plus, everybody knows SNAFU is *my* puppetmaster.