Clay Aiken as Joseph

dblue236
#125Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:45pm

Was it talking again? I gave up paying attention to it after last night. Clay Aiken as Joseph

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#126Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:48pm

"mikers -- why is it the ENTIRE board is siding with dblue?"

All 6 of you? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Because Clay's name draws in the haters with unfailing predictability. You all side with the hater and scare off anyone who might like him. Same **** different day.

Updated On: 8/5/13 at 01:48 PM

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#127Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:49pm

dblue -- I hope you stick around. I like your ability to defend ourself without loosing sight of your thoughts.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

dblue236
#128Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:52pm

I think I will. Normally I don't stick around long on message boards because I have no use for trolls such as Mikers, but this has been fun. Clay Aiken as Joseph

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#129Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:53pm

The group Clay's name brings in are the unhinged.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

dblue236
#130Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:55pm

This person is clearly out of touch with what the definition of a troll truly is (which is ironic considering they are one). If my purpose was to troll, I would have simply posted a completely negative review, with no examples to back up what I was saying and no objectiveness. I think it was pretty clear my review had plenty of that, and I didn't even say I entirely disliked the show. Illiteracy is obviously a problem for someone here. Clay Aiken as Joseph

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#131Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:58pm

You just can't let go of the attention can you?

dblue236
#132Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 1:58pm

It's too bad you never have a valid point. You're clearly quite a passionate person, and that could be put to all kinds of good use. What a waste.

Updated On: 8/5/13 at 01:58 PM

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#133Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:03pm

Clay Aiken as Joseph

dblue is the trollface hacker

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#134Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:04pm

dblue, why are you still arguing Shirley Maclaine? She obviously doesn't get it.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Updated On: 8/5/13 at 02:04 PM

dblue236
#135Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:07pm

I'm not trying to make anyone get anything at this point. I shared my thoughts on the show... my unbiased, mostly neutral thoughts, by the way, which were backed up with examples, and they got butthurt. Not much left to explain. Clay Aiken as Joseph

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#136Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:07pm

"dblue, why are you still arguing Shirley McClaine? She obviously doesn't get it."

She can't leave. She's never had this much attention in her life. She will be starting more threads with negative statements to have the rush of power again. Mark my words. She'll never shut up now.

dblue236
#137Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:09pm

LMAO, rush of power... yes, there is such power in message boards. Too funny.

Anyway, if anyone else here with half a brain sees the show, I'd be interested to know their thoughts.

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#138Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:13pm

dblue says "I never post on message boards" "I hate message boards" "I don't usually post" "I only joined to post on this message board" "I'm going to stick around"
but "Normally I don't stick around long on message boards"

You're harder to get rid of than bedbugs! LMAO

dblue236
#139Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:15pm

Once again, you're quoting me completely out of context, but I'm sure it's difficult to keep the little voices in your head straight, and to not confuse them with reality.

Updated On: 8/5/13 at 02:15 PM

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#140Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:16pm

I love how the person who only shows up every few years to post in topics regarding Clay Aiken is somehow an authority on the posting habits and behaviors of this message board. Talk about a "rush of power". It would help to know what a "troll" and a "hacker" actually are before one throws around the accusations. Why not go for the trifecta of defensive ignorance and call dblue a "stalker" while you're at it?

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#141Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:16pm

Can't help herself. Has zero self awareness and no shame.

dblue236
#142Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:19pm

"I love how the person who only shows up every few years to post in topics regarding Clay Aiken is somehow an authority on the posting habits and behaviors of this message board. Talk about a "rush of power". It would help to know what a "troll" and a "hacker" actually are before one throws around the accusations. Why not go for the trifecta of defensive ignorance and call dblue a "stalker" while you're at it?"

That'll be next, since this person likes to project all their own shortcomings on everyone else, apparently.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#143Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:20pm

"You're harder to get rid of than bedbugs! LMAO"

Says the troll who has been here forever....

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2
Updated On: 8/5/13 at 02:20 PM

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#144Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:20pm

"Can't help herself. Has zero self awareness and no shame."

Just when I thought Mikers couldn't get any funnier. Or do I mean sadder?

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#145Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:22pm

I'm an 8 year member of BWW. I joined 3 years before Clay Aiken ever did Broadway. I know this place like my own home, I read constantly and attend shows. I am compelled to respond when I see senseless hatred and trolling at someone I respect. I am the very definition of someone who doesn't post much or often, unlike dblue who can't shut up after 2 days of membership in which she has done nothing but cement her troll status.

You can gang up and attack me . It makes no difference.

Updated On: 8/5/13 at 02:22 PM

dblue236
#146Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:23pm

Please point out where I posted any "hatred" toward Clay. Copy and paste it. I'll wait.

BTW, I thought you weren't defending him? Updated On: 8/5/13 at 02:23 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#147Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:23pm

This is one of the most ridiculous things I have seen here.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#148Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:24pm

A search of Mikers's posts is rather enlightening.

Mikers Profile Photo
Mikers
#149Clay Aiken as Joseph
Posted: 8/5/13 at 2:25pm

"Please point out where I posted any "hatred" toward Clay. Copy and paste it. I'll wait."

It is already posted in the OP. Anyone can go read it themselves.