pixeltracker

Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-- Page 3

Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#50Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:26pm

I get we have different beliefs, but please don't accuse me of being a member of a terrorist organization.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#51Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:29pm

I think I'll accuse you of being a member of whatever I want if you tell me you're a Catholic, since I'm an educated man and know what the Catholics have done and still do.

But thanks for playing.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#52Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:35pm

It's not like the Catholic Church has played a role in any genocides or anything...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/08/catholic-church-apologise-failure-rwanda-genocide-vatican Updated On: 12/9/14 at 05:35 PM

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#53Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:36pm

You are constantly rude to me, despite the fact that I have never said one word to you that is insulting. Call yourself educated, but someone truly educated would know basic rules of civility. Accuse me of whatever you want, but it's rude and reflects poorly on yourself.

Jordan Catalano
#54Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:37pm

Just don't accuse him of being associated with a group like that!!

Jordan Catalano
#55Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:38pm

"You are constantly rude to me..."

Little boy, I never interact with you.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#56Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 5:49pm

Just read Erik's link from a whole back, where the LGBT activist says the Salvation Army is “a backdoor friend” to the LGBT community.

Surely he could come up with a less loaded term.. Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#57Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 8:45pm

You called the Catholic Church a terrorist organization. What my beliefs are are not important. The Catholic Church has been very good to me, and when you attack it, I come to its defense because you are attacking something that I closely identify with. I am not a hateful person, and yet I am Catholic.

FindingNamo
#58Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 8:54pm

"I go to a Catholic high school and we have a school-mandated QSA"

If that stands for Queer/Straight Alliance I have to say I do not believe you.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#59Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:02pm

It's called Shepherd and is very much a real thing, though I am not a member because I already go to a group separate from the school.

Jordan Catalano
#60Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:03pm

That's all well and good that you have your beliefs. They are not my beliefs and I'm as free to voice my opinion on your cult as you are to voice your defense of it.

And I'm still waiting for you to point out these "constantly rude" things I say to you. And by that, I expect a full string of responses spanning a good amount of time and not just that first day you joined here. Please post that long "constant" rudeness in your next post or I'll just have to assume you are a liar.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#61Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:19pm

First of all, why does it not count when you were rude to me in the beginning? You had no reason to believe that I was a “sock puppet” and yet you chose to be insufferable to me just in case. Most of the threads singling me out have been deleted (and rightfully so), but I’ll include the other cases of your rudeness towards me, because I can, and they were real posts that you made. These are not all of them, but it is enough, and because as I have said before, I don’t like being called a liar, and there are other posts, I’m sure that you have made, but these are the ones that I have found in like 30 seconds. If the comment itself doesn’t seem rude, look at it in context.

"something something Nazi-esque white people something”

"No, it's all about Hitler. Fantod nailed it.”

"OMG that made me laugh SO. HARD. LOLOL”

"But actually, when Joan Allen is leaving and telling William H. Macy how to use the oven, I see now it was really about how to kill Jews.”

"That was a whole lot of nonsense about nothing. You're saying that your opinions need to be validated simply because you're a human being?

And I'm glad you got that this film that takes place in an all white 1950's All-American, pre civil rights town was a narrative about Nazi Germany. You paid attention, obviously. GOOD FOR YOU!

(Is that enough validation for you?)”

"I VALIDATE YOUR POSTING OF THAT LINK!!!!"

"Glad you missed the point of the movie, 'Fantod’."

"Yeah. The Catholic Church has never rounded people up and tortured them at any point in history.

You're right.”

"I think I'll accuse you of being a member of whatever I want if you tell me you're a Catholic, since I'm an educated man and know what the Catholics have done and still do.

But thanks for playing.”

"'You are constantly rude to me...'

Little boy, I never interact with you."

Updated On: 12/9/14 at 09:19 PM

Jordan Catalano
#62Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:22pm

So you're saying that in this thread and in another thread about PLEASANTVILLE that's been dead for a while now, I was a meanie-poo and that qualifies as "constant".

Ah. Glad they teach you well at your "Non-terrorist-Catholic School".

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#63Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:25pm

So your comments are suddenly less rude because they happened a while ago. You've never said a single nice thing to me except for one thing like "I kind of respect this kid now", which is still condescending. You can be as nasty as you want, but don't go around pretending like you are some kind of saint being bullied by the mean old 16 year old.

Jordan Catalano
#64Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:30pm

None of anyrhing you said makes sense. You said I CONSTANTLY was a meany to you and your evidence was one other thread where I still stand by my comments. I'm waiting for this "constant" you promised.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#65Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:33pm

Jeez, you two, just get a room already...

(^^^I think knowing that is a pet peeve of Jordan's just makes me want to say it more often...)

Jordan Catalano
#66Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:35pm

Yeah, that actually really just pisses me off when people use that.

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#67Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:37pm

Fine! I am a liar! I just said that you were constantly rude to me not because you invalidate me, but because I thought that if I just said something that was completely untrue you would accept it, apologize to me, and decide to be a decent human being to me for once, but Jordan, you foiled my plot! And do you think calling me a Nazi and a member of a cult isn't rude? I hope you don't treat people in real life like you do on this board, because people deserve to be treated with respect, even me, the psycho-nazi baby.

Jordan Catalano
#68Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:38pm

Do you really think you're a psycho nazi baby?

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#69Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:40pm

........I was saying that that is what you view me as, and that even me, the scum of the earth in your mind, should be treated with some decency because I am a person.

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#70Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:43pm

Oh stop being so dramatic already.

....but the world goes 'round

Jordan Catalano
#71Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:44pm

Fantod, you must REALLY have a high opinion of yourself if you think I care tgat much about you. Are you like, obsessed with me?

Fantod Profile Photo
Fantod
#72Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:53pm

Fine. I am being too dramatic. I just feel victimized in this situation. Sorry for that. It's the holiday season, and I'm listening to happy music and feel good right now, so I don't want to keep fighting. I think it might just be best if I ignore you from now on, though I don't want to block you because I think a lot of what you have to say is interesting or valid. Have a good Holiday Season.

Jordan Catalano
#73Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 9:57pm

"I just feel victimized in this situation."

Jeeeeeeezus Christ, this is why millennials have absolutely no chance at survival.

Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death- Updated On: 12/9/14 at 09:57 PM

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#74Salvation Army says -Gays Need to Be Put to Death-
Posted: 12/9/14 at 11:01pm

I just wanted people to beware of the buckets.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!