pixeltracker

Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?

Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?

TappingMan Profile Photo
TappingMan
#1Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?
Posted: 1/21/14 at 10:21am

Could this be the play she plans to do soon?
It is a mountain of a play

bobs3
#2Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?
Posted: 1/21/14 at 12:35pm

It would never happen but it would an amazing production if Streep, Close, Kline and Maggie Gyllenhaal did it with staging by Mike Nichols. Victor Garber and Linda Emond could play the other couple.

Of course, just to pay their salaries tickets would probably be $500 each.

Updated On: 1/21/14 at 12:35 PM

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#2Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?
Posted: 1/21/14 at 1:09pm

^ All of those people could afford to work for scale though.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#3Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?
Posted: 1/21/14 at 1:34pm

I'd love to see what play she is referring to. The idea of Streep and Close together on stage is too good to be true, it'd never happen, but it'd be brilliant. Just keep Maggie Gyllenhaal as far away from Broadway as possible.

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#4Glenn Close. A Delicate Balance?
Posted: 1/21/14 at 1:51pm

bobs3 that could be amazing. For me the only thing that could make it better would be if Streep and Close alternated as Agnes and Claire. Your other cast suggestions are spot on.

Updated On: 1/21/14 at 01:51 PM