Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#1Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:02am

Just because it was mentioned in a thread that Sutton Ross & The Other Russian Troll have quite a lot in common (mainly, your attention and willingness to assist), you immediately deleted comments and locked it. So I guess my hunch was right.

Updated On: 3/11/14 at 10:02 AM

Addison D. Profile Photo
Addison D.
#2Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:06am

Would someone please explain why I should give a crap if someone chooses to post here under multiple names???

You think, what do you want? You think, make a decision...

ghostlight2
#2Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:16am

Jordan, the reason tazber's lovely and witty BWW animals thread was locked was because you repeatedly posted personal attacks in it that derailed the fun. Everyone loved that thread, and you effectively killed it.

Other posters told you they were afraid that the thread might be deleted if you kept it up, but you didn't listen. Everyone hates the trolls, but you are doing this board no favors by harping on them in other people's threads.

Updated On: 3/11/14 at 10:16 AM

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#3Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:22am

^ THIS and the one directly above it.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#4Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:22am

Don't worry, Jordan

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

Jordan Catalano
#5Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:30am

"attacks"? No.

If it was my fault that thread was locked, I certainly issue my apologies to my friend Taz. But Jane was right in a comment that was deleted last night, regarding how this board is run.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#6Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:42am

I was super-late to that thread. What a delight. Shame about the locking.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Jordan Catalano
#7Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:44am

It'll be back. Don't worry.

ghostlight2
#8Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 10:49am

""attacks"? No. "

Off topic and repetitive threadjacks showing others in a less than flattering light, then. Over and over (and sweet baby jesus!) over again in a thread where it did not belong in the first place, if it belonged anywhere on this board at all.

"Jane was right in a comment that was deleted last night, regarding how this board is run."

Whether the post Jane deleted out of respect for taz's thread was right or not regarding your conspiracy theory that the mods show favoritism to trolls or actually ARE them is irrelevant. For starters, what if it is true? So what? It's their board, provided free of charge. They can run it any way they want. Life isn't fair. They can be trolls if they want (I don't think they are, but whatever). It's also worth mentioning that Jane expressed her concern to you that the thread might be deleted as a result of your actions, as did others.

I've said it before, Jordan, and unfortunately, I'll probably have to say it again: you break this board's rules on a daily basis. Personal attacks, name-calling, cursing (not that I care about the cursing, but it is prohibited) - all with no other consequences than to have your posts deleted (sometimes). Often that involves other people getting punished by having their threads deleted, or in tazber's case, locked, when they've done nothing wrong - but you're still here. You never have even been suspended, as far as I can tell. It's fair to say the mods show favoritism towards you.

Just what is it that you are complaining about, again?

eta: I do hope tazber starts another thread, and I hope this one can stay drama free and fun, as tazber intended. It was one of the best threads we've had in a long time.

Updated On: 3/11/14 at 10:49 AM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#9Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 11:17am

"If it was my fault that thread was locked, I certainly issue my apologies to my friend Taz. But Jane was right in a comment that was deleted last night, regarding how this board is run."

No, I deleted that one post myself shortly after I posted it because I didn't want to jeopardize Taz's thread.

(posted from under the bus)

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Updated On: 3/11/14 at 11:17 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#10Thanks, BWW Mods!!!!
Posted: 3/11/14 at 11:50am

STFU Matt.