pixeltracker

Curious Incident rush price raised- Page 2

Curious Incident rush price raised

Play  Esq. Profile Photo
Play Esq.
neonlightsxo
#26Curious Incident rush price raised
Posted: 10/9/14 at 11:17am

Hana I sat in the last row for this year's Raisin in the Sun and it was perfectly fine.

hanabana
#27Curious Incident rush price raised
Posted: 10/9/14 at 11:28am

Neonlight and Play Esq., thanks so much! Now that I know Taylor Trensch is doing both Saturday and Sunday matinees, that makes things a bit more complicated. I'm sure they are both great, but I do kind of want to catch Alex Sharp. But of course, I'm not seeing the show for at least another 2 or 3 months, and the schedule could all be different by then, so I probably shouldn't think too much about it.

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#28Curious Incident rush price raised
Posted: 10/9/14 at 5:29pm

Just popped by the box office and asked what was the deal with rush, the box office guy told me that they had been flucuated in price and were fifty nine as the original poster had mentioned. But, the guy told me they are doing thirty nine dollars for partial view orchestra and boxes and will be sticking with that price.

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 10/9/14 at 05:29 PM

Yero my Hero Profile Photo
Yero my Hero
#29Curious Incident rush price raised
Posted: 10/17/14 at 10:06am

I stopped by the box office last night after hearing conflicting reports, and the guy there told me that the rush price was back down to $39. He said it had gone up for a few days, but they changed their minds. He said they could change their minds again, but at the moment, rush tickets are $39.

Nothing matters but knowing nothing matters. ~ Wicked
Everything in life is only for now. ~ Avenue Q
There is no future, there is no past. I live this moment as my last. ~ Rent

"He's a tramp, but I love him."