Tag
#25It's Official: Kathy Griffin to
Posted: 3/2/15 at 5:28pm

^Sharon is fantastic on The Talk.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#26It's Official: Kathy Griffin to
Posted: 3/2/15 at 5:44pm

I just love Ozzie, and I like Sharon. Kelly not so much. But the first Osbournes show was a lot of fun to watch. Looking forward to the new one, if it's happening.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#27It's Official: Kathy Griffin to
Posted: 3/2/15 at 8:53pm

I love Ozzy and Sharon. Kelly has unfortunately taken all of her mother's worst attributes and none of them are serving her well in showbiz. She's a brat. A name-dropping, spoiled, obnoxious brat.

At least Kathy will have some dirt for her act. Except about Kelly. Everyone's terrified of Sharon so no one would dare say anything disparaging about her precious little Veruca Salt.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#28It's Official: Kathy Griffin to
Posted: 3/3/15 at 10:48pm

just cancel the show already.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#29It's Official: Kathy Griffin to
Posted: 3/3/15 at 11:02pm

Sharon is a smart woman who busted her ass in the entertainment business long before she ever became a name. She deserves her fame.

Kathy knows nothing about fashion and therein lies the rub. Joan knew fashion and even at 80 was always quicker than Kathy with a quip.

Kelly knew fashion because after her goth chubby phase on the MTV show, she befriended designers and started wearing nicer clothes once she started liking herself more. She knows her stuff. She's actually much nicer now.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
#30It's Official: Kathy Griffin to
Posted: 6/17/15 at 5:51pm

Who is making these decisions at E!?

Melissa Rivers to co-host

Videos