pixeltracker

Madonna's New Album Demos Leak- Page 2

Madonna's New Album Demos Leak

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#25Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 11:20am

And I actually like "Bitch I'm Madonna" as well as "Unapologetic Bitch", but they don't belong with these other songs. Those two tracks are from a totally different album.

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#26Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 1:30pm

I agree, the amount of producers coming in she is for sure playing with sound and trying to find her voice for the album, she found it The One That Got Away, Heartbreak City, Make the Devil Pray, Joan of Arc.

Bitch im Madonna sounds like a 20 year old newcomer should be singing it, i think its too young sounding, and i always defend her age and right to do as she pleases, but that song ain't for her. I don't mind Unapologetic Bitch, at least its something a little different for her. Illuminati is growing on me but needs work (which im sure she is doing).

If she don't put The One That Got Away as the album opener and Rebel Heart as the album closer i will personally find her and slap her, the songs are perfect book ends. I have feeling the finished version (without the temp track and samples) of Living for Love is going to be something of a anthem.

I am so glad to see people are super excited about this album from these early demos, lets just hope in the 6 months that have passed since she did these she has not over produced the songs, i like her stripped back vocals a LOT.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#27Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 1:35pm

These are just teaser leaks, right? Or are they buzz leaks?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#28Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 1:43pm

I think they're uncontrollable leaks.

FindingNamo
#29Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 2:02pm

They're Kiki Leaks. Drag queen sister of Nene Leaks.

songanddanceman2
#30Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 3:22pm

Oh Namo is here with a 'buzz' joke *golf claps*

FindingNamo
#31Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 9:44pm

At least I have enough respect for the industrial process to not listen to these assemblages until all the assorted parties working on it have finished futzing with it and Her Royal Box has declared it ready for release.

songanddanceman2
#32Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 11:15pm

Ok Namo, Ok, well I look forward to your predictions of the floo album, underselling tour, that critics in the US will hate the tour etc, just like your predictions for the last album and tour. See you in 5 months on this topic. For now, it was nice to see a thread on Madonna staying positive, it was only a matter of time though before you took centre stage I guess.

FindingNamo
#33Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/19/14 at 11:21pm

I have always said, and you know it's true, that if she manages to release something that doesn't sound like she phoned in her vocals and that she's engaged with completely and that's, you know, good, I would say I thought so.

I love how taboo uses words to describe the leaked songs as not being all the horrible things about the last album you guys attacked me for writing.

Honestly truly, I have never had any interest in hearing leaked songs by artists I love and respect. I can't imagine it.

Updated On: 12/19/14 at 11:21 PM

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#34Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/20/14 at 2:08am

She just put 6 new songs on iTunes y'all.

CAX
#35Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/20/14 at 3:50am

and they are FIRE. Living for Love and Ghosttown... !!!!

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#36Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/20/14 at 6:22am

I wish I was hearing this miraculous album all of you seem to be. Maybe I need to give it time. The only leaked track I listened to was "Living for Love". I've since dl'd the 6 officially released album tracks from iTunes.

Living for Love - the obvious highlight. Has the house revival been going on for a WHILE? Sure. Is it particularly original to pair a house beat with gospel'ish choir? Nope, but it still feels fresh and vibrant and Madonna actually sounds good again.

Devil Pray - decent, but sounds like an American Life b-side to me.

Ghosttown - so ****ing generic. A million other songs sound like this. It also sounds like something Gaga would record - 4 or 5 years ago.

Unapologetic Bitch - well, we definitely know which track(s) Diplo's directly responsible for. Sounds like every other Diplo/Major Lazer track. Doesn't feel remotely fresh or innovative and Madge over this dancehall type of beat isn't that convincing.

Illuminati - more generic production. I also can't believe I'm saying this about a Madonna song, but the "rap" is the best part.

Bitch I'm Madonna - ugh.

Updated On: 12/20/14 at 06:22 AM

songanddanceman2
#37Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/20/14 at 7:06am

I think the 6 she has released with the pre order are a mixed bag, but im guessing she has released those for now as most of them (minus Ghost Town) were in the leaks. It sounds like the album was supposed to be 13 tracks, the 6 released now are taking it up to 19 (the rest of the album wont be heard until March)

Living For Love i think is a really great 90s house throwback, it sounds fresh and fun and she seems to be having fun, the vocal is very good (though i preferred the vocal on the demo as he voice was more stripped back), looks like this is the first single
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbeTpLVlyZQ&list=PLmFHLbSR-Qi4vjJb4KA_1TzgGG4oCKWMO&index=1

Devil Pray has changed a bit since the demo but i still think its brilliant, i can see the American Life comparison i guess (and i aint the biggest fan of that album) but to me this is a stand out. Love the vibe of this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0MkjJGyF7g&list=PLmFHLbSR-Qi4vjJb4KA_1TzgGG4oCKWMO&index=2

Ghosttown -i really like this, gorgeous song, not as strong as say Heartbreak City or Joan of Arc (still hoping they have made it on to the album) but it has something pretty stunning about. Fans seem to be loving this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCnkUV37NP4&index=3&list=PLmFHLbSR-Qi4vjJb4KA_1TzgGG4oCKWMO

Unapologetic Bitch is pretty close to the demo though now has Minaj on it as well, very reggae/dancehall sounding, did not like this on the demo but i have to say its growing on me. I have to disagree bout her not sounding convincing with this type of music, i was kinda shocked she sounded as comfortable as she did, it blends nicely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTkTIeStmmI&list=PLmFHLbSR-Qi4vjJb4KA_1TzgGG4oCKWMO&index=4

Bitch I'm Madonna - hated the demo, still hate it, feels like she is trying way too hard on this one to be young and hip, a shame as so many of the demo's were better than this but i had a feeling it would end up on the album, oh well, always a couple on each of her albums i aint a fan of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ7fpjfTkh4&list=PLmFHLbSR-Qi4vjJb4KA_1TzgGG4oCKWMO&index=6

Illuminati - Some are saying they preferred the demo, it was much more of a dance song, i kinda found it generic. I prefer this version to be honest, feels a bit darker, not a stand out though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_plHXthYPU&list=PLmFHLbSR-Qi4vjJb4KA_1TzgGG4oCKWMO&index=5

I think she has made a smart choice by releasing final versions of the leaked songs now, but i just wanna hear the rest of the damn album. I am hoping its more Devil Pray, Living for Love and Ghost Town than Bitch im Madonna, im sure it will be, if it is, im excited, very excited

Oh and she is touring next year

Updated On: 12/20/14 at 07:06 AM

FindingNamo
#38Madonna's New Album Demos Leak
Posted: 12/20/14 at 12:36pm

Jesus. You really like to do things Madonna doesn't want you to do. All those links are pulled.