pixeltracker

Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1 4 15

Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1 4 15

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#1Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1 4 15
Posted: 1/4/15 at 9:50am

I really enjoyed this segment. Surprisingly enough, we get a chance to see Kyle Selig during the rehearsals in NYC. There was a diplomatic explanation for his exit from the show. Matthew James Thomas comes in to save the day. Luckily, I'll have a chance to see it in Dallas later this year.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

Jeffrey Karasarides Profile Photo
Jeffrey Karasarides
#2Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1/4/15
Posted: 1/4/15 at 10:05am

They didn't mention that Matthew James Thomas was only in for the first few stops on the tour and that Kyle Dean Massey is now on the road.

bstrumwasser Profile Photo
bstrumwasser
#2Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1/4/15
Posted: 1/4/15 at 4:24pm

Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1/4/15

Grab your limited edition copy of Carly Hughes as the Leading Player in Pippin the musical. Get your own signed copy before we say goodbye to this Tony award winning revival. Proceeds benefit BC/EFA
http://www.brianstrumwasser.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

B Strumwasser www.BrianStrumwasser.com

HorseTears Profile Photo
HorseTears
#3Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1/4/15
Posted: 1/4/15 at 6:53pm

I was gonna complain about Brian posting that^ in every Pippin thread, but then I clicked on his website and saw his headshot. What's your shoe size Bri? (Also, he's supporting BCEFA, so, there's that, too.)

Loved that CBS Sunday Morning segment. Had no idea David Pogue was once a Broadway conductor! Poor Kyle Selig. Having to relive this all over again. Felt bad for him. My admiration for Matthew grew even more knowing that he had six days to get back into the show and learn all of the changes. What a talent.

RW3
#4Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1/4/15
Posted: 1/5/15 at 12:18am

I feel bad for Kyle Selig as well.

lisaleela Profile Photo
lisaleela
#5Pippin On CBS Sunday Morning 1/4/15
Posted: 1/5/15 at 2:08am

I feel badly for him too. When and if KDM leaves, can't Kyle Selig return?

Videos